Real Steel

Started by MacGuffin, May 10, 2011, 06:35:49 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: October 7th, 2011 (wide)

Starring: Hugh Jackman, Dakota Goyo, Kevin Durand, Anthony Mackie, Evangeline Lilly

Directed by: Shawn Levy

Premise: Charlie Kenton is a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Robots or not, I'm still putting my money on Pacquiao.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

^lol. I can hear it now.

"Yeah, Manny just destroyed that robot that outweighed him by 2,000 lbs, but he didn't finish him and knock him out. Was Manny ever really that good?"
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

Good luck even finding a robot that would agree to fight him.
My house, my rules, my coffee