Xixax Chat aka "cronopio's burial ground" ..and on the 453rd day it rose again

Started by Kal, December 15, 2003, 02:06:00 AM

Pubrick

michael wilson of Mad Dancer Media, Inc. has this to say about chat:

QuoteChat is something we're attempting to phase-out here at the company, so we're doing our best not to add any new chats to the server - especially if they're not additional paying clients. So, unofficially, it's no longer a service we "offer". Not just in the case of Xixax, but any new clients that come along as well (unless they pay a premium for the service)... It was just such a small profit center that we're not planning on putting any more effort into it.

so, sorry folks. the alternative is to go irc and all that and get it running but that's lots of effort and personally i'd never bother. feel free.
under the paving stones.

Pubrick

today's topic: it might look like everyone is snubbing you but it's just that the last person who was on it appears to be still logged in until a new person says something and then they appear to log out, when in fact they were long gone before daylight.
under the paving stones.

meatwad

recent topics: why bethie taunts us by not saying anything, tacos, and who has met modage

Kal

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gold Trumpet

I wonder why once I enter and then quickly leave, it shows me as still signed in....for days at a time. I just signed on again now and had to reenter my password because it said another user was signed under my name. Oh well....

Pubrick

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet on April 10, 2007, 03:06:01 AM
I wonder why once I enter and then quickly leave, it shows me as still signed in....for days at a time. I just signed on again now and had to reenter my password because it said another user was signed under my name. Oh well....

Quote from: Pubrick on January 31, 2007, 10:40:55 PM
today's topic: it might look like everyone is snubbing you but it's just that the last person who was on it appears to be still logged in until a new person says something and then they appear to log out, when in fact they were long gone before daylight.
under the paving stones.

Gold Trumpet

context, context, context.

i apologize to anyone who entered the chat and found a quiet version of me.  i fell asleep and forgot to close the chat window. sorry!

JG

did anyone end up joining you?  we should all do the chat thing more often.

okay, i'm going in. 

EDIT - it went well, lets do it again. 

JG