Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

elpablo

nah, it's gonna be more like kate: "nah, not goin' to jail." blows up the submarine: the sequel

Gamblour.

Quote from: picolas on April 30, 2009, 01:42:46 PM
hmm! yeah.. i feel like i'm beginning to see the end of the series. or just this season. either they'll end up causing everything that happened to them or the show will end with none of it ever happening darko style. OR there'll come a point where someone has to do something to set the ball in motion to prevent everything from happening and they'll give a heartfelt speech about how they're glad it happened, etc.

i'm surprised faraday didn't bring in the multiverse theory of time travel, where you're just altering your plane of existence because there are in fact infinite universes out there where every possible choice has been made. that's an acceptable, fairly well-known physics idea. this whole "WE'RE the variables" talk was lame. for the most part i really liked this episode though.

Yeah, I thought the "we are the variables" line was a bit lame as well. Other than that, I thought the episode was awesome. Daniel's such an amazing, tragic character. Like JG said, the important thing is that the characters think they can somehow change things. I'm sure it'll be fucked up when they have to decide to let things play out.

I feel like the next season is going to be all about the "What lies in the shadow of the statue" cult people. There's a big gap missing between where the Losties are in the past and in the present, like there's almost no obvious way to reconcile it.

Also, new DVD artwork:
WWPTAD?

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pas

Quote from: modage on May 01, 2009, 01:02:53 PM
thats hideous.

god yes, it's quite pathetic. Is it official ?

diggler

is that really the artwork? it looks like a bad scan. no way it's that washed out.

also, not a big fan of "the journey back"
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

SiliasRuby

Are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a shit about the fucking cover? Jesus Christ. Do people actually care? Fuck! Sorry, I'm pissed off.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Kal

Quote from: SiliasRuby on May 03, 2009, 12:19:07 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a shit about the fucking cover? Jesus Christ. Do people actually care? Fuck! Sorry, I'm pissed off.

My thoughts exactly.

It's not like a movie where people can see the cover and buy it. If you're buying Season 5 of Lost the cover will not be a factor.

diggler

Are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a shit about the fucking cover? Jesus Christ. Do people actually care?

don't judge me while i'm judging stuff
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Pas

yeah I care because I've already seen the series and also I can download a torrent of it. I buy it for the sake of putting it on a shelf. So it better look good.

Pas

yeah so hum...plot holes are starting to fucking abound.

In moment Z, when John Locke 'A' sees John Locke 'B', this possibility means that 'B' will follow the pattern that leads him to moment Z seeing himself (C?, whatever) on the island. Therefore there would be an infinity of John Lockes on the island.

Right ?

JG

no. in moment z, there is only john locke A, who is seeing, and guiding, an earlier john locke A. then the earlier john locke A disappears from moment Z, on his destiny to fulfill his quest, which includes dying, being reborn, and guiding an earlier version of himself in moment Z. 

Right ?

Pas

humm yeah this makes sense...kinda I guess. I don't know anything anymore

fuck time travel, it's unmanageable.

ps : we should all watch the finale together  :bravo:

JG

i would like that. this was my favorite episode in some time, huge hopes for the finale.

©brad

THAT was an episode of LOST bitches. Locke is so determined and crazy and awesome now, and Ben being scared of him is even awesomer. And Sayid coming back! And Jack actually having something to do! I love episodes that include everyone.

Kal