Sigur Ros

Started by Jeremy Blackman, March 18, 2003, 11:12:58 AM

phil marlowe

Quote from: Sigur
Quote from: tremoloslothOHHHHH YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS TOTALLY AWESOME

:kiss: Pas Rapport :kiss:

I don't know all those new guys. I'am sorry. I'd really like to know him though!
want me to arrange a blind date? i'm sure you'll love it, both.

i love y'all.

Sigur Rós

In 1997, the band adopted a hippie appearance, started wearing hippie clothes and grew long hair and beards. this picture is from a concert in reykjavík in late 1997.

phil marlowe

Pedro

Oh my god that's absolutely hilarious.

Sigur Rós

Guess who is going to Icelandic Airwaves Fest 2003? Me!!!!

zerocool41

I really enjoy this group....i have the ( ) cd now, and the other two us releases are coming soon in the mail.  I have had it in my cd player for a little over a week now and i don't forsee changing it anytime soon.  I think listening to them opens up a corner of the mind allowing me to think clearly.  Anyway...i like them
I'm going to lay down a monster hand here.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: zerocool41I think listening to them opens up a corner of the mind allowing me to think clearly.
:wink:

tpfkabi

can anyone tell me what a certain release is?

i saw a maxi-single not too long ago that had a new track and 2 or 3 of their videos..(i'm telling you this to say i'm not talking about this one)

just yesterday i saw a single that was too small to be a regular sized CD.......i'm guessing it's one of the mini CD's i've seen a few times........i just wondered what was on it........the price tag covered the writing and the Hasting's computer didn't have a tracklisting
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Sigur Rós

This is what your sweet virgin eyes saw  :wink:

The first single from '( )' the album. This version is a regular CD and a DVD. The CD has the opening track from album '( )' plus 12 minutes of the band's first newly-recorded music since '( )' was finished last Summer. Obstensibly a remix of the A-side - although you'd be hard pushed to guess - the drifting, ambient chorus of sampled and real vocals over lush and other-worldly keyboards has recently been found closing the band's live set. Here it is split into three distinct sections. The DVD features all three of the bands videos, for the songs "( )", "Svefn-g-englar" and "Vidrar vel til loftarasa".

tpfkabi

ok, i wasn't asking about the CD/DVD one

there was another single that was a small CD. i do'nt know what they're called, but if you look at your CD drive on your computer you'll see a smaller circle and this is where these types of CD's go.

i wondered what was on it. it was only 3 bucks.

Sigur Rós

(three inch cd single)

The first single from '( )' the album. The release is the opening, untitled track from an album of nameless songs. Extra track on this three inch single is a 12 minute track consisting of the band's first newly-recorded music since '( )' was finished last Summer. Obstensibly a remix of the A-side - although you'd be hard pushed to guess - the drifting, ambient chorus of sampled and real vocals over lush and other-worldly keyboards has recently been found closing the band's live set. Here it is split into three distinct sections.

tpfkabi

so basically it's the same as the other minus the videos?

are you cutting and pasting the track descriptions from somewhere?

Pubrick

Quote from: bigideasare you cutting and pasting the track descriptions from somewhere?
sigur rós is sigur rós.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Psigur rós is sigur rós.

No, but I'm related to her.

Quote from: bigideasare you cutting and pasting the track descriptions from somewhere?

:roll:

tpfkabi

ok, i was thinking there was a fansite that described all their releases or something