The simpsons vrs other cartoons (official simpsons thread)

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, May 18, 2003, 08:07:36 PM

classical gas

cine

classical gas

true....but i can't really go wrong with anything between 3-6, right?

what?  how did i confuse the seasons?  aside from that one post i made a month ago that p corrected me on....

cine

Quote from: classical gastrue....but i can't really go wrong with anything between 3-6, right?
Right.

Quote from: classical gaswhat?  how did i confuse the seasons?  aside from that one post i made a month ago that p corrected me on....
I'm just guessing that wasn't your first time..  :?

classical gas

i'm getting better....if only i were 15 again....i'd be on fire on the subject....

RegularKarate

Season 5 is great, but it doesn't come out until December 21st and that's usually cutting it close as far as X-mas shopping goes.

If that's a problem, you should get season 4

classical gas

true, i was just on snpp.com and realized i had not seen most of season 5 in quite a while.  
and i'm convinced that the episode where homer becomes union president for his plant and lisa needs braces is the best episode ever.  sorry, it came on tonight and i had to share that.

Pubrick

Quote from: classical gasi'm convinced that the episode where homer becomes union president for his plant and lisa needs braces is the best episode ever.  sorry, it came on tonight and i had to share that.
i hav gone on record to say that seasons 4-8 will redeem mankind.. Last Exit to Springfield gets at least 20% of that credit.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

MacGuffin

Groening Promises More 'Simpsons'

The Simpsons creator Matt Groening has allayed fears the upcoming 350th episode will mark the beginning of the end for the long-running show - by insisting he's still dreaming up new ideas for future series. Writers on the animated comedy are already working on scripts for the 17th series - a TV sitcom record - quashing reports the escapades of Homer and his disaster-prone family are destined for the archives. And Groening has promised to continue making The Simpsons until they run out of ways to excite the show's loyal fans. He says, "That's what you're looking for in television - surprise. I think they're as sharp and surprising as anything we've done since the beginning of the show. I don't see any end in sight. I want to get to 366 (shows) so we have one for every day of the year, including leap years." The 350th Simpsons show will be screened in America on Sunday.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Now we're at the point where half the seasons were good and half suck.  I've seen plays that were better than the current Simpsons.  Honest to God, plays!

MacGuffin

Simpsons Film Is On
"Now we're actually doing it," says Cartwright.

Simpsons creator Matt Groening has been promising a feature film for some time now, but as the hugely popular animated series heads into its seventeenth season, there's not a lot of pressure to move quickly on a movie.

Nevertheless, BBC Radio reports that production is finally getting underway on an untitled Simpsons film. The word came straight from Nancy Cartwright, the actress who has performed the voice of Bart Simpson and several other characters throughout the show's run. While Cartwright was in London for her biographical performance 'My Life as a Ten Year Old Boy', she told the broadcaster that the project had already begun.

"You know what? We've just done the table read for the Simpsons movie so although we've been promoting that we're going to do it, now we're actually doing it and are in production.

"I don't know the name of it and I can't go into details about it and we'll just have to see how it goes, but I think it's going to be great and the fans are going to dig it."

Cartwright added that she expected the film to be out in a few years, but no later. Meanwhile, there's no end in sight for The Simpsons on the FOX network. Watch for updates.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Fox has announced The Simpsons: Season 6 for 8/16 (SRP $49.98 ). No word yet on extras.

Skeleton FilmWorks

GoneSavage

Quote from: RaviNow we're at the point where half the seasons were good and half suck.  I've seen plays that were better than the current Simpsons.  Honest to God, plays!
:bravo:

modage

*anti page flipping admin-edit
Quote from: MacGuffinFox has announced The Simpsons: Season 6 for 8/16 (SRP $49.98 ). No word yet on extras.

they're breaking the mold with the packaging.  whats up with that?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.