Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith

Started by modage, June 24, 2003, 06:14:37 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: Brazoliange
Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?Sorry guys, I started writing, and kept writing, and kept drinking and that came out. My bad.

Anyways, I really do feel that ep III is the best out of the 6. It just has too many cool parts in it for it not to be.

I actually thought that post was really good.
yeah, but ur Brazoliange..
under the paving stones.

Stefen

My drunk post ruled. It was like when you are really drunk and in really love. "I love you man!! I don't know why we don't hang out more!!" but then it ended with the depressive part of being drunk "I don't care if you laugh at me, do what you will"
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

I thought that "nooooo" at the end was very funny.  It was so spot-on cliche that I couldn't help but laugh.  Hayden Christensen's performance was pretty bad.  I liked most of the others, though Jimmy Smits was a joke.  Ian McDiarmid was very good.  The last 10-15 minutes were quite well-done.  I too felt that Anakin's transition was not done too well.  I'm not too familiar with the SW universe except for the basics, but this was definitely a better film than PM and AOTC.

MacGuffin

Consider this tidbit seriously Rumor Mill-worthy, but an Italian online DVD retailer has posted possible early details on a little of what you can expect from Lucasfilm and Fox's DVD release of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith in November. According to the site, look for the 2-disc set to include 2 behind-the-scenes featurettes/documentaries, 5 deleted scenes, a music video, theatrical trailers, 12 TV spots, a production photo gallery, DVD-ROM weblinks to an exclusive Star Wars.com site, an Episode III videogame trailer and a playable Battlefront II game demo. We suspect there will also be audio commentary. Watch for official details to emerge soon from Lucasfilm, with an anticipated street date for the release of either 11/1 or 11/8.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

In other words, exactly what the other ones contained, feature for feature! Minus the wonderful full length doc on Ep.1.

picolas

Quote from: Ghostboythe wonderful full length doc on Ep.1.
it truly is the "That Moment" of bad movies. my favourite part is when George is explaining the movie to Spielberg in that big empty lot and Spielberg keeps messing with the droid arm and then Lucas is like "No y-" and it cuts to him explaining further and the arm is on the ground.

Ghostboy

My favorite part is when the lights come up after the first rough cut screening and no one says anything. Everyone's afraid to say what they think, including George, who finally says "well, me might have gone too far."

mogwai

mine is after the storm in tunisia where they're trying to find liam neeson's wig.

Just Withnail

"'You wanna be in Star Wars?' they said. Too fucking right."

Pubrick

Quote from: picolas
Quote from: Ghostboythe wonderful full length doc on Ep.1.
it truly is the "That Moment" of bad movies. my favourite part is when George is explaining the movie to Spielberg in that big empty lot and Spielberg keeps messing with the droid arm and then Lucas is like "No y-" and it cuts to him explaining further and the arm is on the ground.
Quote from: GhostboyMy favorite part is when the lights come up after the first rough cut screening and no one says anything. Everyone's afraid to say what they think, including George, who finally says "well, me might have gone too far."
Quote from: mogwaimine is after the storm in tunisia where they're trying to find liam neeson's wig.
Quote from: Just Withnail"'You wanna be in Star Wars?' they said. Too fucking right."
"jar jar is key", says lucas. not realising his idiotic CGI casting choice is only superceded by his idiotic CHILD ACTOR casting decision.. they're down to two kids for the role of young anakin. one who can hit all the right marks and one kid who is making shit up on the spot. Lucas even thinks out loud "this one hits the marks, this one doesn't". he goes with the second, and a piece of shit is born.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Lucasfilm has FINALLY officially announced the DVD release of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. The 2-disc set will hit store shelves on 11/1, as we expected. Both anamorphic widescreen and full frame versions will be available, each with video mastered directly from the film's original digital master files. Audio will be Dolby Digital 5.1 EX. Extras are not yet fully announced, but we do know that you can expect audio commentary with George Lucas and members of the production team, a new feature-length documentary on the making of the film, 2 behind-the-scenes featurettes (one looks at Anakin Skywalker as "the chosen one" and the other deals with the film's stunt work), the 15-part Making Episode III web documentary and a number of newly-completed deleted scenes. You'll also get two playable levels of the Star Wars Battlefront II videogame (for Xbox we assume). We expect additional extras to include trailers and TV spots, photo galleries, etc. As we learned at Comic-Con, Lucasfilm has confirmed that a 6-film box set will be released eventually... but not in the immediate future (meaning not in 2005 or early 2006).

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Excellent... just in time for my birthday!

Ravi

Quote from: MacGuffin

Wow, Hayden's acting is bad even on the cover.

hedwig

Quote from: KALExcellent... just in time for my birthday!

Me, too