Drive

Started by wilder, May 17, 2011, 09:16:38 PM

Orgin

Quote from: squints on December 11, 2011, 04:06:54 AM
FUCKING YES.

Animated Tribute to Drive w/ Music by Glass Candy

looks great! I just finishing watching this movie last week,...and  I really want that jacket.
:)

Reel

Pwaybloe

Here's a link to the actual site. 

SiliasRuby

A fantastically violent film that had it all for me. I could watch this once a month I love it so much. Saw it in the new york in november and it really really stayed with me. Albert Brooks' steals every scene he's in and is a methodical son of a bitch.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Reel

This is last years story, but I saw John Oliver do a bit about it today and this is the best part:

true story:

"I threw the hot dog toward Tiger Woods because I was inspired by the movie 'Drive,'" Kelly told the Santa Rosa Press Democrat. "As soon as the movie ended, I thought to myself, 'I have to do something courageous and epic. I have to throw a hot dog on the green in front of Tiger.'"

InTylerWeTrust

Yeah, because throwing a Hot Dog near a half-black GOLFER is a prime example of "Courageous and epic"...

Now, if he had thrown it from one of those little golf carts, wearing shades and a badass leather jacket... That would've been kinda cool. Instead he did it on foot... while wearing a pink shirt.   :yabbse-thumbdown:
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

Reel

at least throw some sushi or fried chicken at him. Make a statement

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Reelist on August 08, 2012, 10:36:19 PM

pete

I like both of you guys, but

Quote from: InTylerWeTrust on August 08, 2012, 10:29:11 PM
Yeah, because throwing a Hot Dog near a half-black GOLFER is a prime example of "Courageous and epic"...

Now, if he had thrown it from one of those little golf carts, wearing shades and a badass leather jacket... That would've been kinda cool. Instead he did it on foot... while wearing a pink shirt.   :yabbse-thumbdown:

hack premise.

hack riff.

I'm not claiming that I'd do better in your shoes, but you guys should work on that shit.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Reel

Quote from: pete on August 09, 2012, 12:40:37 AM
hack riff.

Ok. Fine, fine.

Quote from: pete on August 09, 2012, 12:40:37 AM
fried chicken with a sushi twist.

I learn from the best  :yabbse-grin:

speaking of which on that show I saw your homeboy Sheng Wang, man was he funny. I liked his set the most. Gotta seek out more of him..

InTylerWeTrust

NOTE TO SELF: When on Xixax, never joke about black people.... cuz Pete will be there to "Malcolm X" you.

pete

doubling down hack with more hack.
I know that's what you're supposed to be doing and I applaud you, but kid, your lines stink. "malcom x" you? If you actually think you're getting a response due to the edgy content of your edgy lines, then good luck with that. I don't mean to get you riled up or have you resort to whatever other def jam tourettes you might have in store, and I've got relative little interest in speaking for black people, but please, please don't blame them for your unfunny. I know it's easier to see yourself as a Daniel Tosh than a kid on the internet who said two hacky things in a row and might come back to say the third one, but then you'll just be confusing the issues.

I don't know, I don't care anymore. go ahead. say something else hacky. make it your personality.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Reel

I was the one who made the joke about black people. you don't have to stick up for me, Ty.

also: Don't fuck with pete

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: pete on August 09, 2012, 10:53:07 AM
doubling down hack with more hack.
I know that's what you're supposed to be doing and I applaud you, but kid, your lines stink. "malcom x" you? If you actually think you're getting a response due to the edgy content of your edgy lines, then good luck with that. I don't mean to get you riled up or have you resort to whatever other def jam tourettes you might have in store, and I've got relative little interest in speaking for black people, but please, please don't blame them for your unfunny. I know it's easier to see yourself as a Daniel Tosh than a kid on the internet who said two hacky things in a row and might come back to say the third one, but then you'll just be confusing the issues.

I don't know, I don't care anymore. go ahead. say something else hacky. make it your personality.

Listen Pete  , I know Im new here. The last thing I want is to have bad blood between me and anyone here, specially someone like you, who I can tell has been here for a long time. If I offended you, I apologize (btw Im BLACK, so I wasnt trying to be racist like that. It was all for the sake of comedy. You didnt find it funny? Dont laugh. Easy as that). But on another note, you really need to calm down, man. Dont get a heart attack over an internet post, bro. Its NOT worth it.

Anyways, I respect you and I respect The Reelist too. Have a nice day both of ya.   :yabbse-grin: 

*Walks away with Chin up and a smile*

Jeremy Blackman

*generic moderation warning*

Wow, haven't had to do that in a while.

Let's keep the off-topic one-upsmanship to a minimum.