Iron Man 2

Started by MacGuffin, September 12, 2008, 01:02:02 PM

Kal

SPOILERS I guess, although it really doesnt matter...

I left satisfied at the end for some reason, but it wasn't very good. A lot of it seemed badly put together. How all the characters get introduced, there is almost no development to any of it. They just show up, there is one brief look at them, and down to business. From the opening scene with Rourke, to Monaco, to Scarlett showing up as some assistant and suddenly being there and then Iron Man at Randy's Doughnuts with Sam Jackson and the place is empty and then they take over his house like if Tony Stark is a douche... I mean come on, one thing after the other and it makes no sense for what we learn about the character and his personality in the first film. Same with Rockwell and his company and having some russian take over their entire company in two seconds. It was too cartoonish all the time.

The birthday party was horrible. I mean, this guy usually has all the biggest parties and celebrities and blah, that birthday party was lame and the stupid girls throwing stuff up in the air for iron man to blast them... damn. It also felt weird to see him doing this shit and having AM (RIP) standing there in the back just looking at him.

Yeah, this was not good unfortunately other than some good performances by RDJ and Sam Rockwell.