Different sounding soundtracks

Started by jihem, January 10, 2005, 08:32:51 AM

jihem

hi all :)

another shameless plug for a composer but I promess, your movie will sound quite different with me...
i ain't Dany Elfman or Howard Shore, and i don't even wanna try. I have my own sound: it's a very interesting mixture of electronics, samples and electrics, but it doesn't sound cliche nor limited. Just think of it as something that will enhance your production with its uniqueness.

I have done several soundtracks (Killing Woods, by Sean Corbett; Deadline by Michelle Fatale,...) and i am equipped to work from my own studio.

i have an ear*reel ready for the bold people...

jimmyjoe snark III

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

socketlevel

Quote from: jihemhi all :)

another shameless plug for a composer but I promess, your movie will sound quite different with me...
i ain't Dany Elfman or Howard Shore, and i don't even wanna try. I have my own sound: it's a very interesting mixture of electronics, samples and electrics, but it doesn't sound cliche nor limited. Just think of it as something that will enhance your production with its uniqueness.

I have done several soundtracks (Killing Woods, by Sean Corbett; Deadline by Michelle Fatale,...) and i am equipped to work from my own studio.

i have an ear*reel ready for the bold people...

jimmyjoe snark III

i know a sean corbett.  is he a short guy?

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

jihem

Quote from: socketlevel

i know a sean corbett.  is he a short guy?

-sl-

i dunno. never met him. never spoke with him. all done with emails and FTP and DVD in the post. He is on this site. cool movie.

jjs III