Gossipy tabloid schlock. I'm interested.

Started by av8raaron, March 02, 2003, 06:46:55 PM

av8raaron

I was searching around on google the other day and came across this article from a news station in Seattle in June of last year.  If you scroll down past the first bits of gossipy tabloid schlock, you get some gossipy tabloid schlock about PTA and Emily Watson.

http://www.king5.com/sharedcontent/movies/reeling/BI_REELING.575a2f5.html

Probably nothing to this, but anybody think there's something Fiona Apple and Jack Waters have to be concerned about?
Fresh buttered toast.

Xixax

Quote from: av8raaronEmily Watson

I'd hit it.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

av8raaron

Quote from: Xixax
Quote from: av8raaronEmily Watson

I'd hit it.

Well, DUH!
Fresh buttered toast.

Duck Sauce

I think Emily Watson is cute, like a puppy... but not hot

Xixax

Quote from: Duck SauceI think Emily Watson is cute, like a puppy... but not hot
I'd hit it.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

av8raaron

I'm bored so I figured I keep the cycle going.

I'd hit it.

Well, DUH!
Fresh buttered toast.

Ernie

I'd hit it.

Lol...this is definitely the funniest thing I've seen on the site so far. This and Pubrick's description of sexterrosa.

But yeah, I think I have to agree with Duck Sauce on this one. She's definitely cute, this isn't even arguable...she's just not particulary hot...which isn't a bad thing at all.

neatahwanta

Victor

you know you would.
are you gonna eat with us too?

oakmanc234

This may sound weird, but 'PDL' is the first film I've seen Emily in and really took notice of her (that way), thinking.....'let me tap that'.

Paul should.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Pubrick

Quote from: oakmanc234Paul should.
he won't/can't.

i would tho. twice.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: oakmanc234This may sound weird, but 'PDL' is the first film I've seen Emily in and really took notice of her (that way), thinking.....'let me tap that'.

Paul should.

You should watch her in Breaking The Waves by Lars Von Trier. It's not in any way like PDL but she gives a great performance. But if you took notice of her in "that" way.....then you might not want to watch it :-D

av8raaron

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: oakmanc234This may sound weird, but 'PDL' is the first film I've seen Emily in and really took notice of her (that way), thinking.....'let me tap that'.

Paul should.

You should watch her in Breaking The Waves by Lars Von Trier. It's not in any way like PDL but she gives a great performance. But if you took notice of her in "that" way.....then you might not want to watch it :-D

Though Breaking the Waves definately has more overt sexual content than any of Emily's other films, it's definately NOT a "sexy" film.  If anything, it's almost revolting in Bess' (Emily's) self-destructive "benevolent" promiscuousness.  None the less, a great film once you get used to the trademark Von Trier camerawork and lack of background sound.
Fresh buttered toast.

Xixax

It's creepy how much she looks like a girl I used to date. I have a hard time watching her onscreen because all I can see is my ex.

Emily has been in a lot of good movies. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of her. She's great.
[/size]

fulty

Quote from: XixaxIt's creepy how much she looks like a girl I used to date.
Yes, that sort of thing keeps me from appreciating certain movies.  
Although...Emily Watson....I wish.  

Would this be the reason you did not like PDL as much as the others?  
I was so caught up in the emotion of the movie that I left the theatre on a cloud.  
She is my favorite puppy dog.
Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.