Retard negro makes good

Started by Ghostboy, August 20, 2003, 08:15:46 PM

IHeartPTA

Quote from: Pi sincerely doubt tit.

tits, i like tits.

i'll think up of a more creative name eventually
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: P
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones[get a new name and you could be
one of the greats
i sincerely doubt tit.

why what have i missed ? he thinks cuba gooding has funny teeth and is not afraid to admit that , we need people like this

on the old CandC board he would be booted out for racisum and Big Teethisum

aclockworkjj

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
on the old CandC board
Pants, my friend...seriously please kill this reference, as you have been using it too much lately.  It's a dead end, and if you wanna make a point, not everyone will understand it.  A more cutural diverse, mambo inspired reference is at least something all  can understand.  Not hatin' just sayin'.

Pubrick

i can't believe i agree with acJJ on this. u don't mention the C&C boards in months and then in one week it's the sudden reference for oppressive regime? um quite the opposite, by the time C&C finished everyone was allowed to be like u and hence there was no point to continuing it. also, who the fuck cares about C&C that died years ago.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: Pi can't believe i agree with acJJ on this. u don't mention the C&C boards in months and then in one week it's the sudden reference for oppressive regime? .

im an enigma , wrapped in a cardigan sweater

p.s

pubrick rules

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Quote from: meatball
Quote from: IHeartPTAhere they are

:P Love it!

i think its quality work and i hope he keeps up this way, and for the record i think, his name is a ironic pun on people who come here and name themselves ass kissing names like

phillhoffmanfan

or magnoliaNights

because no one with this weird a sense of humor would pick such a gay name as his

phil marlowe

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesi think its quality work and i hope he keeps up this way, and for the record i think, his name is a ironic pun on people who come here and name themselves ass kissing names like

phillhoffmanfan

or magnoliaNights

because no one with this weird a sense of humor would pick such a gay name as his
i think you reallt need to read this guys posts.

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesi think its quality work and i hope he keeps up this way, and for the record i think, his name is a ironic pun on people who come here and name themselves ass kissing names like

phillhoffmanfan

or magnoliaNights

i think you reallt need to read this guys posts.

is he a idiot ? im still laughing at the cubas teeth thing

i will take your word for it

IHeartPTA

i am quite a moron
"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

said it before and i'll say it once more:

OOooooohhh Gad.

Jeremy Blackman

What a terrible poster. This is begging for parodies (which is why I have to see it).

Hey Bonanzataz! This could be the best movie of the year!

jokerspath

I think that in the back of Ed Harris I can see two helmet football players making out.  Also, it kinda looks like Cuba's swinging from a rope...

At first I thought this thread was gonna talk about the accomplishments of Wesley Willis. It would've made pretty good timing with his recent death...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

metroshane

Guess they couldn't get Beetlejuice?
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.