Underworld

Started by MacGuffin, July 24, 2003, 12:08:49 AM

cine

Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment have now officially announced the Region 1 DVD release of Underworld: 2-Disc Unrated Extended Cut for 25th May 2004 with a retail price of $34.95. Underneath the city streets, amid the labyrinth of subway tunnels and gothic ruins, the two most notorious creatures of the night are embroiled in an all-out war that has been going on for centuries. Now Underworld is presented on this all-new two-disc set boasting an extended and unrated cut that features 23 minutes of never-before-seen footage consisting of 12 minutes of additional footage, plus 11 minutes of footage that replace existing scenes with different angles and takes.

Furthermore this two-disc set is packaged in a unique translucent cover, features pack-in collectibles and boasts a range of newly created bonus material as detailed below...

Technical Specs:
2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
English DD5.1 Surround
English and French subtitles

New Bonus Features:
New Commentary from director Len Wiseman and cast members Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman
Fang vs. Fiction - 45 minute Featurette on the history of Vampires and Werewolves
The Look of Underworld - Featurette on cinematography and digital color correction
Visual Effects - Featurette about the creation of the special effects
Designing Underworld - Featurette on the production design
Outtakes

Collectible Items:

Production Sketch Booklet (16 Pages)
Mini Underworld Comic Book (48 Pages)

Bonus Features from the original DVD:
Sights and Sounds of Underworld Featurette
Creature Effects Featurette
Making of Featurette
Stunts Featurette
Music Video: Finch - Worms of the Earth
Storyboard Comparisons

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: NEON MERCURYis there any one who wants to pick that up^^^^^^^?

.........Mac, you know i gotta mess w/ ya......... :wink:

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: NEON MERCURYis there any one who wants to pick that up^^^^^^^?

.........Mac, you know i gotta mess w/ ya......... :wink:

Since I'm the only one who actually liked this film, yes.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks