Inglourious Basterds [sic]

Started by brockly, May 20, 2003, 06:05:39 AM

polkablues

Quote from: Stefen on February 12, 2009, 12:27:37 PM
It doesn't help that he seems to have his penis parked inside Eli Roth.

The moment I see a long, lingering close-up on Eli Roth's bare feet, I'm walking out.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pas

Quote from: polkablues on February 12, 2009, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: Stefen on February 12, 2009, 12:27:37 PM
It doesn't help that he seems to have his penis parked inside Eli Roth.

The moment I see a long, lingering close-up on Eli Roth's bare feet, I'm walking out.

What's the story behind all the Eli Roth reference ?? Please link me the story about their story/these two making out  :(

Stefen

No stories needed, man. It's completely obvious that they're banging. Why else would Quentin hang out with that turd unless he was fucking stellar in the sack?

I remember when PTA used to hang with Quentin. He used to test the ecstasy to make sure it was good. I bet PTA hasn't hung out with Quentin in years. He calls him up and is like, "You're not going to bring that douchebag Eli to the club are you? I ain't fucking going."

Eli Roth is the reason PTA settled down and started a family.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Quote from: Stefen on February 12, 2009, 07:18:25 PM
No stories needed, man. It's completely obvious that they're banging. Why else would Quentin hang out with that turd unless he was fucking stellar in the sack?

I remember when PTA used to hang with Quentin. He used to test the ecstasy to make sure it was good. I bet PTA hasn't hung out with Quentin in years. He calls him up and is like, "You're not going to bring that douchebag Eli to the club are you? I ain't fucking going."

Eli Roth is the reason PTA settled down and started a family.

hahhaha got it ! haha

Sleepless

Quote from: pete on February 12, 2009, 12:17:07 PM
it looks fun enough.  the biggest problem is how exploitative it is.

That's Tarantino in a nut shell.

That title spelling fucks me off.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Gamblour.

I love the spelling, probably the thing I like most so far, after seeing the trailer.
WWPTAD?

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

polkablues

My guess is that the phrase "Inglourious Basterds" will show up scrawled on one of the characters helmets or something, like some unholy amalgamation of Full Metal Jacket and The Pursuit of Happyness.

New Feeling

I'm pretty sure the various intentional misspelings in the script are some kind of attempt to set the movie in a slightly different version of reality than the one we live in.  And I like it.

tpfkabi

Is there a close up on feet in the script?

I guess in the case of this movie it'd be a severed foot though...
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

tpfkabi

Quote from: MacGuffin on February 14, 2009, 05:26:16 AM
Quote from: bigideas on February 13, 2009, 03:16:23 PM
Is there a close up on feet in the script?

Quote from: MacGuffin on July 22, 2008, 08:39:03 AM
Barefeet count = 2

That brings up an interesting psychological question:

Did that post from over a half year ago stay lodged in my subconsicous only to resurface yesterday?

That's almost as worse as a little kid having a flash forward.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Find Your Magali

Just saw the trailer. Brad Pitt looks disastrously, annoyingly bad and miscast in this. ... But maybe that's the point? Ugh.

Pas

Quote from: Find Your Magali on February 17, 2009, 12:32:11 AM
Just saw the trailer. Brad Pitt looks disastrously, annoyingly bad and miscast in this.

Yes, I can't believe the movie will have the vibe the teaser has. QT has made quite a lot of daring casting choices in his career and so far it's a fucking success but this looks really horrible.

Also, kinda welcome back (?)