Imported DVDs

Started by Chest Rockwell, March 03, 2004, 06:07:06 AM

Chest Rockwell

I searched and found no thread for specifically imported DVDs. So I figured I'd start one wherein we can list any imported DVDs we own and any we're trying to find/look interesting. People can then help others attain the DVD and all that yada yada yada.

Ones I currently own:

The Korean Mulholland Drive, which I bought mainly for its scene selection and it actually has special features. Its Region 0, so any player can play it.

Ones I'm looking for:

The French Mulholland Dr., which looks to be awesome. Two-disc set.

Canadian Pianist.

penfold0101

It aint cheap mate! but if you want it you can get Mulholland Dr. here @ around $30, I don't know if their any good as a supplier but they ship world wide, hope this helps.
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

modage

Quote from: Chest Rockwell
Canadian Pianist.
chest, if you're looking for the 2 disc (not the 3 disc with soundtrack) canadian pianist i can ge tone for you for $10 up the street at my local Video Warehouse.  its a region 1 by the way.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

freakerdude

It's pretty sad when an import has more features than the only American version of Mulholland Drive. How can this be?
MC Pee Pants

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls