Interested in making a movie?

Started by Kal, November 24, 2003, 10:53:57 PM

Kal

Quote from: Ghostboy
Quote from: andykSON OF THE BRIDE was nominated for an Oscar last year, and NINE QUEENS won many other awards... both sold the rights to Columbia and Universal I believe for the remakes... it was rumored that Adam Sandler would star in the remake of Son of the Bride

Nine Queens is being remade by Soderbergh (he produced, forget who directed) and stars John C. Reilly.

I was trying to find out who was the person doing the remake but couldnt find any information in IMDb.

I loved that movie and I think Soderbergh could make a great remake. I guess John C. Reilly would make the part of the "good guy", Gaston Pauls, but who would make the part of the other guy, who in the original is just great (Ricardo Darin).

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Kal

Reinhold

i don't mean to bug you sir, especially on my first assignment, sir. i was just wondering, sir, sir. if, sir, you could tell me your mailing address, sir.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.