The 2007 Xixax Awards: FINAL VOTE!

Started by modage, February 19, 2007, 08:29:35 AM

JG

i thought/was hoping l'enfant would get a little more recognition. 

MacGuffin

Upset with the Oscar results? Then take out your frustration and show them how awards are supposed to be done.

Send in your vote for the 2007 Xixax Awards by Thursday!!!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Happy with the Oscar results? Then copy them and send in your vote by Thursday!!!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Happy or disappointed with the Razzies? Well, then... there's nothing we can do about that.

Get your vote in for The 2007 Xixax Awards!!! End Of Tomorrow Is The Deadline!

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Quote from: MacGuffin on February 28, 2007, 11:57:04 AM
Tomorrow Is The Deadline!

REMEMBER, this is the FINAL VOTE.  if you don't get your ballot in, we don't want to hear your complaining about the results!  i think we have a great batch of nominees and it seems to be a pretty close race so far.  even if you havent seen ALL the nominated films, i'm sure you've seen at least one of them so take 5 minutes and GET YOUR BALLOT IN!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Alexandro

well i just saw notes on a scandal and i gotta say we're idiots for not nominating either dench or blanchet....they truly rock out on that one...

the best actress categories are too sperm oriented at xixax i think. dench never had a chance.

polkablues

Quote from: Alexandro on March 01, 2007, 11:32:44 AM
the best actress categories are too sperm oriented at xixax i think.

Quote from: modage on February 19, 2007, 08:29:35 AM
BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE
Abigail Breslin - Little Miss Sunshine

You sick fuck.
My house, my rules, my coffee

SHAFTR

Just in time to make a come back.  I sent in my ballot.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

modage

Quote from: SHAFTR on March 01, 2007, 04:57:45 PM
Just in time to make a come back.  I sent in my ballot.
:bravo: (round of applause.) :bravo:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: Alexandro on March 01, 2007, 11:32:44 AM
the best actress categories are too sperm oriented at xixax i think.

every sperm is sacred.
under the paving stones.

ElPandaRoyal

I don't think I voted on time (in Portugal I have a hard time trying to figure out what time it is in XixaxLand). Anyway, I had to watch some movies before I could vote, and I hope they went on time. If they didn't, well, at least I got to watch some damn fine movies.
Si

Kal

How many people voted?? Can u guys share that info?

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

ono

Sunrise

Quote from: MacGuffin on March 02, 2007, 07:41:20 PM
Quote from: kal on March 02, 2007, 07:15:44 PM
How many people voted?? Can u guys share that info?

THAT'S IT!! Geez, there's over 1100 members. Is that normal?