The A-Team

Started by MacGuffin, October 12, 2004, 10:35:30 PM

Derek

Looks like a lot of fun. These are the kind of guys I wanted to be when I was growing up. These are still the kind of guys I want to be now that I'm grown up.

Don't need a serious or realistic take on this material. Just cool guys doing cool stuff. Parachuting tanks? Bring it on! That's what I liked about the M:I movies, especially 2. The unapologetic over-the-top shit.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Yeah, this was a lot of fun. Action was over the top awesomeness. Funny and never a dull moment. Completely captured the essence of the TV series and its characters.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffin on June 14, 2010, 01:30:01 PM
Yeah, this was a lot of fun. Action was over the top awesomeness. Funny and never a dull moment. Completely captured the essence of the TV series and its characters.

thanks silias.

sounds like a good rental.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

I used to think that Joe Carnahan had more great movies like Narc in him, and he was just making popcorn to give him the freedom to do so. Now I'm pretty sure that Narc was the exception. This is who Joe Carnahan is.
My house, my rules, my coffee