The Notebook

Started by MacGuffin, March 24, 2004, 10:02:30 AM

cine

Agreed with everything Ghostboy had to say. Except this:

Quote from: GhostboyI'm in love with Rachel McAdamas. I'm in love with Gena Rowlands more.

That's just.. gross, dude.

MacGuffin

New Line has officially announced the DVD release of The Notebook for 2/8/04. The Notebook (SRP $27.95) will include both anamorphic widescreen and full frame video, Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, 12 deleted scenes, 4 production featurettes, audio commentary with director Nick Cassavetes, another commentary with novelist Nicholas Sparks, Rachel McAdams' screen test, the theatrical trailer and a DVD-ROM script-to-screen option.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thrindle

Quote from: MacGuffinNew Line has officially announced the DVD release of The Notebook for 2/8/04. The Notebook (SRP $27.95) will include both anamorphic widescreen and full frame video, Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, 12 deleted scenes, 4 production featurettes, audio commentary with director Nick Cassavetes, another commentary with novelist Nicholas Sparks, Rachel McAdams' screen test, the theatrical trailer and a DVD-ROM script-to-screen option.
Best news I've had all day.   :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D
Classic.

Bethie

Quote from: MacGuffinNew Line has officially announced the DVD release of The Notebook for 2/8/04. The Notebook (SRP $27.95) will include both anamorphic widescreen and full frame video, Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, 12 deleted scenes, 4 production featurettes, audio commentary with director Nick Cassavetes, another commentary with novelist Nicholas Sparks, Rachel McAdams' screen test, the theatrical trailer and a DVD-ROM script-to-screen option.

Oh really? February 8, 2004? If I am not mistaken that date had already passed by dear.

Does this mark the first time Mac has been wrong?

:wink:

I didn't like this film by the way. It gave me a headache.
who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

Quote from: BethieOh really? February 8, 2004? If I am not mistaken that date had already passed by dear.

Does this mark the first time Mac has been wrong?

:wink:

I just copy and paste 'em, my dear. I don't write 'em.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bethie

I know. I was just teasin'
who likes movies anyway

cine

who likes notebooks anyway