New Official Cameron Crowe site launches!!

Started by depooter, July 30, 2004, 07:30:32 PM

depooter

I pleased to announce the offical crowe site launching later today. Cameron will be actively involved with the site including an online journal, behind the scenes peeks on E-Town, a "Hi Fi" members fan club with exclusive content/merchandise and much more.

Please go over, check it out, join the boards there and bring some of these great threads with you. I'd like to see all you Crowe fans over there.

Thanks
Greg Mariotti
www.cameroncrowe.com

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Jeremy Blackman

Congrats! Do they pay you now?

Now how about officializing ptanderson.com?

Finn

Nice site. Registar on the message boards.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

modage

does the membership fee for the HI FI club count for like, a lifetime?  or just a year or so?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: Pubrickcameron who?
Yeah, really.. this guy's getting more attention now than ever in the history of... ever.

depooter

Quote from: themodernage02does the membership fee for the HI FI club count for like, a lifetime?  or just a year or so?

it's a yearly thing with a limited edition script, other goodies, plus exclusive site content, etc.

Each year there will be something new arriving on your doorstep..

Bethie

Pfft. Screw this.

I want The Uncool back.
who likes movies anyway

ProgWRX

cant say i disagree too much,  :oops:  the new site hardly gets updated...  :cry:
-Carlos

Bethie

ha! Did you fools know that The Uncool is back up? Why didn't anyone let me know sooner?

I for one am super excited.
who likes movies anyway