random karate movie question

Started by t0rgo, August 07, 2003, 09:13:33 PM

t0rgo

What's the movie where the guy smashes a realistic messy wax head between his hands during a fight scene? It was used on a comedy show once. Looks like a Japanese movie. :shock:

Thanks.
"Jesus Christ!"
"No, but I am flattered by the comparison."

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

t0rgo

MacGuffin, you da man.

Have you seen Hero? Great cinematography!
"Jesus Christ!"
"No, but I am flattered by the comparison."

cyk

Quote from: MacGuffin"Lai Wong"
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0102293

your amazing!!!

how did you get a vid-cap of the sceen in seven minutes?

i'm gobsmacked!
"The Wisdom Of Cyk"

"If your up to your chin in shit.........Don't make waves!"

Pubrick

um, u just go to google and search for caps other ppl hav already taken..
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

*<----------------------MacGuffin's Good Feeling

*<----------------------Reality

*<----------------------Where P knocked me back down to
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

hah, damn dude, i was tryin to knock cyk back.

wouldn't u rather be praised for sumthin that is praise worthy tho..
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Pwouldn't u rather be praised for sumthin that is praise worthy tho..

Well, yeah, but I've never gobsmacked someone before.

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

yeah that's ricky oh, it's been playing at midnight screenings around the country from what I hear.  I went to one, it was wild.
the lead guy, fan siu wong (aka louis fan) is like a prodigy that never made it, he sucked in ricky oh but he's got really good moves, too bad he's limited to really really low-budget kungfu movies.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton