Meet the Feebles DVD

Started by DigitalFriend, August 25, 2003, 02:19:20 PM

DigitalFriend

Ok, I rented this movie a year ago.  And it was very disturbing the first time I saw it, but the second time I got a good laugh out of it.

Anyway, I saw it pretty cheap online.  Like 10 bucks and I thought.  "Gee for 10 bucks..."

But, I noticed the cover of it was new.  It was a bunch of images put together and text about how it was Peter Jacksons film before lord of the rings.

My question is:

Is this release any good?  Quality wise?  I thought I read it was full frame...

The version I watched had the original poster art (I believe) and was a DVD...

Raikus

:shock: I didn't even know it was out of DVD. I'll have to start looking for it now. And multiple versions?! Hurrah!
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

somecompany

Quote from: BobbyOk, I rented this movie a year ago.  And it was very disturbing the first time I saw it, but the second time I got a good laugh out of it.

Anyway, I saw it pretty cheap online.  Like 10 bucks and I thought.  "Gee for 10 bucks..."

But, I noticed the cover of it was new.  It was a bunch of images put together and text about how it was Peter Jacksons film before lord of the rings.

My question is:

Is this release any good?  Quality wise?  I thought I read it was full frame...

The version I watched had the original poster art (I believe) and was a DVD...

Well, there's a SE apparently in the works for mid-2004 so you should hold out for that.
We May Be Through With The Past, But The Past Ain't Through With Us

View my DVD Collection at http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=somecompany