Phantom Thread

Started by wilder, June 02, 2016, 08:21:51 PM

wilberfan

Especially interesting to me to hear them describe PTA's process...  I wrote to Jonny suggesting they do one of these for Master and Vice. 

ForTheHungryBoy

Loved the Q&A. Really cool to see how PTA has gotten to a point of clout where he can come to set with his mental plans & knock it out of the park

Shughes

Quote from: wilberfan on July 10, 2020, 04:43:28 PM
Especially interesting to me to hear them describe PTA's process...  I wrote to Jonny suggesting they do one of these for Master and Vice.

It was great to hear more about his process, and the confirmation that they are scouting the new one/looking at old tests.

Mike Bauman would probably be the better contact - since he's the Lux Lighting guy and seemed to be running the show. I would LOVE one of these for The Master, and Vice! I could listen to these guys talk for (more) hours.

Tdog

Did anybody email Lux directly to say thanks and to politely request for them to do Master/Inherent Vice?

wilberfan

I wanted to write to Mike, but couldn't find an up-to-date social media or email address...that's why I wrote to Johnny.    They displayed contact info during the 'cast--we should be able to snag it when the recorded version is posted?

Tdog

Quote from: wilberfan on July 12, 2020, 08:04:34 PM
I wanted to write to Mike, but couldn't find an up-to-date social media or email address...that's why I wrote to Johnny.    They displayed contact info during the 'cast--we should be able to snag it when the recorded version is posted?

You probably won't find a direct Email to Mike but he is one of the 2 owners of Lux so you can send an email to them. If you mention in the subject line what its regarding his team might forward it to him.