Hollywood Homicide This Years " sack lunch"

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, May 29, 2003, 05:47:56 PM

Ravi

I didn't think Sartain looked like Puff Daddy, but the parallel is there.

The opening credit sequence with the different Hollywood signs was cool.

Jensen Briggs

When I went to Hollywood, we had a shitty old camera, and I taped a similar sequence.
What a cool fucking guy I am.

Andre3000 of OutKast has a cameo, which made my nipples perky.  Not in a homosexual way, I promise.
Well, maybe a little.
fat people use more soap

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: RaviI didn't think Sartain looked like Puff Daddy, but the parallel is there.

are you kidding me they had puffy down pact, right down to the clothes the walk the office, they studied tapes and cast Isaiah Washington and puffy-isized him, and added eliments of suge knights story to it

but they would never go full on suge because well ron wants to live to see a re release of white men cant jump on A special DVD

but that part about having a cop do your dirty work, that was all suge

a off duty cop killed biggie , just like in the movie a cop helps sartain get his dirty work done , but puffy is harmless so they took his look and added suges story

anyways , i liked the movie

Ravi

Wasn't it also a former cop (or maybe he was a cop at the time) that killed Tupac?

Quote from: RaviWasn't it also a former cop (or maybe he was a cop at the time) that killed Tupac?

its all related and the cops know who did what , but to them its just two more dead niggers who sang about killing each other anyways

and their is a lot of lawyer money being spread around to keep shit quiet

while two poor moms will go to their graves with no satisfaction what so ever

by the way as much as i loved tupac, biggie showed more class in that war

but im no one to speak at any given moment i could write a angry " hit um up" style post about somebody i cant stand then turn around and write a sweet " life goes on" post about something else

by the way hit um up and life goes on are two tupac songs that reprosent his gemini nature one is pure evil ( yet kinda cool, but wrong) and the other was beautiful

those fucking geminis you never know where they will take things........ :wink: now if this posts goes under 50 miles a hour .......

Ghostboy

Boy, it seems like it's been six months since Hollywood Homicide came out. Anyway, I enjoyed it; it was a lot funnier than I thought it would be. The dude did look just like Puffy. Dre showing up was awesome.

Ravi

I don't remember Hit Em Up, but Life Goes On was a good song.  I used to have All Eyez on Me, but I can't find it.  Oh well, life goes on.

People will probably rent Hollywood Homicide on video and find that it is a funny movie and tell their friends.  On the way out of the theater I heard one guy wonder to his wife why it didn't do better at the box office.

Which Dre was in the movie and where in the movie did he appear?  I must have missed it.

Ghostboy

Andre from Outkast. He was chilling with that cute Fanta girl in the recording studio, and passed his screenplay onto Josh Hartnett.

Naaaasty.

Quote from: GhostboyAndre from Outkast. He was chilling with that cute Fanta girl in the recording studio, and passed his screenplay onto Josh Hartnett.

Naaaasty.

who in the audience did not think that Martin Landau would produce the film and josh and the girl would star in it

maybe they cut that part out for time

lets wait for dvd time

Ravi

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
Quote from: GhostboyAndre from Outkast. He was chilling with that cute Fanta girl in the recording studio, and passed his screenplay onto Josh Hartnett.

Naaaasty.

who in the audience did not think that Martin Landau would produce the film and josh and the girl would star in it

maybe they cut that part out for time

lets wait for dvd time

I thought Landau would produce the movie.  Maybe he produced it after the movie ended.  Or we'll probably have to wait for "Hollywood Homicide 2:  Back in the Habit" to see whether Josh realizes his dream.

Some DVD site said the DVD would not have many extras, but knowing Columbia's penchant for re-releases, they will release an SE a few months later, followed by a Superbit release.