Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: StefenOh yeah, that's sad too.

No respect.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob

No respect.

Were you calling me out? Or just dropping Dangerfields catch phrase?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

hedwig

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob

No respect.

Were you calling me out? Or just dropping Dangerfields catch phrase?

My guess? Both.

RegularKarate

Can we somehow blame Caddyshack 2 for his death?

cine

i'll remember him for this:

and the ladybugs
context, context, context.

El Duderino

that dog really looks like rodney
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

can we have a contrasting thread for people being born?

Pubrick

Quote from: 03can we have a contrasting thread for people being born?
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

SUPERMAN ACTOR DIES

Superman actor Christopher Reeve has died, his publicist has said.  

The 52-year-old fell into a coma on Saturday after suffering a cardiac arrest at his New York home.

Reeve had been paralysed from the neck down in a near-fatal horse-riding accident nine years ago.

The former actor spent most of his time since in a wheelchair and became an advocate for spinal cord research.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Quote from: Pubrickthat's the joke
"Hey ladies, don't you hate it when men leave the toilet seat up?....Dat's the joke." "You suck McBain!"
WWPTAD?

Kal

Quote from: MacGuffinSUPERMAN ACTOR DIES

The 52-year-old fell into a coma on Saturday after suffering a cardiac arrest at his New York home.

Reeve had been paralysed from the neck down in a near-fatal horse-riding accident nine years ago.

The former actor spent most of his time since in a wheelchair and became an advocate for spinal cord research.

just saw that and couldnt believe it... very sad news... he was a great superman... and a fighter... RIP

Myxo

Quote from: MacGuffinSUPERMAN ACTOR DIES

Fuckin a..

I am seriously bummed to hear about Reeve's death. I really believed that one day he would make a recovery and his efforts would lead to millions of people being able to walk again and recover from spinal injuries.

:(

Very sad..