Dreamworks and the eyebrow thing

Started by polkablues, April 02, 2009, 07:38:04 PM

Ravi

Kal

they ripped off kronk from the emperor's new groove.

cine

Quote from: Ravi on July 02, 2010, 01:22:33 AM
Why is Jay Leno in a Dreamworks movie?

whoa. you mean Gaston from Beauty and the Beast?

and wow, this is one amazing thread, i have to say. thanks for renaming it, guys. that's what i made me click it.

Ravi

What the hell kind of movie poster has the two opposing characters staring into the "camera" and smiling?  It looks like they're working together.

72teeth

:shpoiler:

read the plot. they're totally gonna pull a "wtf, did samjack just get eatin by a fuckin shark!!!-"-type moment by killing off Pitt early on. i really envy the people that'll be suprised by this... i think this might actually be funny, cant wait.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

children with angels

Hahaha, oh Jesus. This is one of those things where if someone knew they were doing it they would SURELY stop. On one hand I feel we should make it our life's mission to get Jeffrey Katzenberg to see this thread, in the same way Ratner saw his posters. On the other hand, that would prevent the hilarity of seeing that exact same fucking face keep popping up on new Dreamworks posters for decades to come.
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Robyn

Quote from: children with angels on July 03, 2010, 04:56:46 AM
in the same way Ratner saw his posters.

Haha, I really want to know how that happened.

polkablues

Quote from: KarlJan on July 03, 2010, 08:24:11 AM
in the same way Ratner saw his posters.

Haha, I really want to know how that happened.

My best guess is that he has a Google Notification set up for mentions of his own name.
My house, my rules, my coffee

pete

Hahaha, oh Jesus. This is one of those things where if someone knew they were doing it they would SURELY stop. On one hand I feel we should make it our life's mission to get Jeffrey Katzenberg to see this thread, in the same way Ratner saw his posters. On the other hand, that would prevent the hilarity of seeing that exact same fucking face keep popping up on new Dreamworks posters for decades to come.

well the original cartoon was pretty popular on the internet.  I'm sure they're aware. 
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

polkablues

There's a lot of Dreamworks face going on in this poster.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Lottery

Let's all remember that Dreamworks is a poor man's Pixar. But then again, recent Pixar seems like a poor man's Pixar...