24!

Started by Gamblour., December 22, 2003, 11:01:32 PM

private witt

Hey, look!  It's 24, the pro-torture show.  Another crap-tastic display of some of the most corny acting I've ever seen with the most contrived, ridiculous plot scenarios since 'Point Break'.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

Kal

Dear admins, you know I'm a very tolerant person and love to joke around. I also have not asked for anything ever before.

BAN THIS FUCKER. Thank you!

cine

Quote from: kal on April 01, 2009, 09:15:47 PM
Dear admins, you know I'm a very tolerant person and love to joke around. I also have not asked for anything ever before.

BAN THIS FUCKER. Thank you!

yeah, really.

private witt

Hey, April fools.  You guys dish but sure can't take.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

MacGuffin

Anil Kapoor joins Fox's '24'
Bollywood star in first U.S. TV gig

In his first American TV gig, "Slumdog Millionaire" co-star Anil Kapoor has joined Fox's drama "24" as a regular on the show's upcoming eighth season.

He will play a Middle Eastern leader who comes to the U.S. on a peacemaking mission.

A Bollywood icon who has appeared in more than 100 films in his native India, Kapoor received a worldwide recognition for playing game show host Prem Kumar in the Oscar-winning "Slumdog Millionaire."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

I just saw the latest episode and
God damn it Tony, I'm pissed and confused at Tony Almeida.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

picolas

i think the only explanation is he's still a double agent working the bad guys. he knew whatshisface was going to die either way so he had to sell it to the goon. there's just no way he would successfully detonate the missiles if he wasn't really with the good guys.

Kal

I hope so because if not I will be pissed.

It was a pretty good episode. Good to have Kim back. That scene was heavy.

Fernando

yeah, it was a great episode but it's a pretty lame twist to make almeida bad 'again', ill keep watching but to me that was really disappointing.

ill take a wild guess at how the next six hours will be, ill separate them in three segments:

- 1st two hours. almeida stays double agent, kim tries to save dad, jack's recovery under way.

- 2nd two hours. jack suspects of almeida, more white house confusion, kim might get in trouble by the end of the 4th hour.

- 3rd two hours. jack is totally recovered, almeida on the loose, country at highest stake, kim's future in danger, jack saves the day but...tee tum tee tum tee tum.

Kal

Quote from: Fernando on April 15, 2009, 03:11:22 PM
yeah, it was a great episode but it's a pretty lame twist to make almeida bad 'again', ill keep watching but to me that was really disappointing.

ill take a wild guess at how the next six hours will be, ill separate them in three segments:

- 1st two hours. almeida stays double agent, kim tries to save dad, jack's recovery under way.

- 2nd two hours. jack suspects of almeida, more white house confusion, kim might get in trouble by the end of the 4th hour.

- 3rd two hours. jack is totally recovered, almeida on the loose, country at highest stake, kim's future in danger, jack saves the day but...tee tum tee tum tee tum.

I agree with pretty much everything there.

SPOILERS

I read an interview with Carlos Bernard were apparently shows that he stays bad and it was not a simple twist, but something that was planned all the way into Season 8. Also, another article said that in Season 8, the setting will be NYC, and that CTU will be back under new management and with Chloe back in her old post.

MacGuffin

Hope that hit comes back and bites the first daughter right on the ass for being a terrible character and bad acting.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

She is gorgeous though. Was actually the sexiest of Claire's college room mates on 'six feet under'. Oh, Sprague, how I love thee.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Two clock in at '24'
Jennifer Westfeldt, John Boyd cast in real-time drama
Source: Hollywood Reporter

Jennifer Westfeldt and John Boyd have joined the cast of Fox's "24."

On the upcoming eighth season of the real-time drama, to be set in New York, "Kissing Jessica Stein" star Westfeldt will play the recurring role of Meredith Reed, an ambitious journalist with ties to Arman Hashemi (Anil Kapoor), a Middle East leader who comes to the U.S. on a peacemaking mission.

Boyd ("The Notorious Bettie Page") will be a regular on the 20th TV/Imagine series, playing CTU systems analyst Jonah Schwartz.

Westfeldt and Boyd join previously cast Kapoor and Chris Diamantopoulos as the "24" producers are filling nine major new roles for Season 8, slated to begin production today.

Westfeldt recently recurred on ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" and launched a production company with "Mad Men" star Jon Hamm.

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Freddie Prinze Jr. joins '24'
Actor to play agent in Fox drama
Source: Hollywood Reporter

Freddie Prinze Jr. as Jack Bauer Jr.?

Sources said Prinze is joining the cast of Fox's "24" as a regular, playing Davis Cole, a recently returned Marine who runs CTU Field Ops and wants to follow in Jack Bauer's (Kiefer Sutherland) footsteps.

On the real-time drama, whose upcoming eighth season started production Wednesday, Prinze joins fellow new cast additions Anil Kapoor, who plays a Middle East leader; Chris Diamantopoulos, as the president's new chief of staff; and John Boyd as a CTU systems analyst. All of them are regulars, while Jennifer Westfeldt has come aboard as a recurring, playing a a journalist.

Also cast as a recurring on the 20th TV/Imagine series is Nazneen Contractor as Kapoor's daughter.

Prinze, repped by ICM and Brillstein, recently co-starred on the ABC comedy pilot "No Heroics."

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks