Fiona News Source now killed

Started by Pedro, August 17, 2003, 09:12:41 PM

Pedro

THe fuck has happened to fiona has wings?  I went there every week or so to check out progress of her new album...now it's some university web page.  im fuckin pissed now....

anyone have an explanation

Welcome to the UNION ACADEMY!

:?

aclockworkjj

stop smokin' that shit...cause I see the fiona site!!!!!! :wink:
QuoteMay 27, 2003
Fiona's third album is getting closer to completion. After Abbey Road, all the tracks are down, and they are now mixing and editing for a final master tape.

As far as who Fiona's been working with, she and Jon tracked at Cello Studios in Los Angeles in April, with engineer Tom Biller and assistant Steven Rhodes.

Once the record has been mastered, we'll hopefully have more information on its release. Until then, stay tuned.

neatahwanta

I think Lane, who runs FHW's, is experiencing some problems.  The message board was running yesterday, but down today.  I expect it will be back up soon.

aclockworkjj

are her and Paul even together still?

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

neatahwanta

Still not sure what's going on, but....

Exhibit A: photo from http://www.lioneldeluy.com (Lionel Deluy being some kind of professional photographer.) found in the music section:

Exhibit B: photograph of Lionel Deluy from the biography section of his own website:

Exhibit C: photos from the Richard Tyler fashion show, late spring / early summer:

Ghostboy

That first photo there is pretty stunning.

I guess there won't be much news for a while, though, seeing as how her album's been delayed until February.

neatahwanta

*as I stalk Fiona over the internet*  <--(that's a joke there ppl, relax)

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: neatahwanta

I don't get it.

aclockworkjj

This girl I know said something about them breaking up...I thought for sure I woulda heard about it here...so I told her she didn't know what she was talkin' about.  This girl knows her shit I guess....too bad for Paul, but I am sure he will fair well.

neatahwanta

There were a few things that made me wonder...Fiona being at David Blaine's pole standing stunt while Paul was at Cannes.....Paul without Fiona at the NYC P-DL premiere.  Then you'd hear that Paul and Fiona were together at a Beck concert, and in the European interviews for P-DL, the interviewer mentioning that Fiona was Paul's g/friend, so there were mixed signals.

I guess *if* they are split for good, at least we'll know who the subject of the next album is  :lol:.

Pubrick

yeah i guess there is no hope for anyone. (no joke)

great series of pics tho neat, ekzellent sleuthing.
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

in the midst of the same conversation, my source chica, also informed me that apparently fiona has been pulling some gigs at a local small club.  I would put money on it being the same place someone mentioned in the PTA forum, Jon Brion has been playin'...

Edit: graci P, as I was lookin' for that link...

Pubrick

Quote from: aclockworkjjin the midst of the same conversation, my source chica, also informed me that apparently fiona has been pulling some gigs at a local small club.  I would put money on it being the same place someone mentioned in the PTA forum, Jon Brion has been playin'...
Largo is old news mang. bottom of page.
under the paving stones.