Chapter 27

Started by MacGuffin, March 11, 2008, 06:07:25 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer

Release Date: March 21st, 2008 (limited)

Starring: Lindsay Lohan, Jared Leto, Matthew Humphreys, Brian O'Neill, Adam Scarimbolo

Directed by: Jarrett Schaefer

Premise: A young female John Lennon fan befriends Mark Chapman on the weekend in 1980 when he kills the former Beatle.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pozer

Kal

stupid and pretty bad. i like leto but please. the first time i heard lindsay lohans ugly voice before she is on camera it already made me regret watching the trailer.

SiliasRuby

I am one of the biggest Beatles fans on the planet  and had heard about this for a while but Jesus this looks really terrible. Bleh...Fuck.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

Wasn't this filmed like years ago? I remember seeing Leto in that getup years ago.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: Stefen on March 11, 2008, 11:04:19 PM
Wasn't this filmed like years ago? I remember seeing Leto in that getup years ago.
I believe it was filmed in the winter of 2005, but I could be wrong.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

pete

according to wikipedia it premiered at sundance in 2007 and was leaked onto the internet 2 months later.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks