Law and Order: Criminal Intent

Started by meatball, May 24, 2004, 10:32:15 PM

meatball

xerxes

i'm more of an SVU kinda guy. you can't beat ice t man. law & order (in all its incarnations) is possibly the most addictive show ever.

Quote from: xerxesi'm more of an SVU kinda guy.

Ha, that read like "i'm more of an SUV kinda guy." and made me smile.  :)
context, context, context.

meatball

Quote from: cronopio
Quote from: xerxesi'm more of an SVU kinda guy.

Ha, that read like "i'm more of an SUV kinda guy." and made me smile.  :)

That's what xerxes was put on this earth for.

El Duderino

i used to be addicted to CI. i havent watched an episode in a few months, but Vincent D is great in that role. i also like the D.A. he's cool.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

A World Apart

Quote from: xerxesi'm more of an SVU kinda guy. you can't beat ice t man. law & order (in all its incarnations) is possibly the most addictive show ever.

I agree with you there. I love SVU. Criminal Intent just isn't the same...no offense to those who love it, but the acting is kind of poor and the stories aren't very interesting...not all episodes are like that i'm sure, but just the ones i've seen have really disappointed me. These shows are very addictive though. I find that CSI is even more addicting than Law and Order. It has so many different kinds of scenerios that can happen, the main writer of the show was actually part of a real CSI team. The show really puts you right there in the action of finding the tiniest bit of evidence...whether it be organic, or a material, or a scent, or a fingerprint (which it rarely ever is). What makes it even better is that The Who plays the opening theme song. But, you can't beat the Doink Doink noise of L & O.
No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

MacGuffin

Quote from: A World ApartBut, you can't beat the Doink Doink noise of L & O.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

A World Apart

No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

xerxes

another great thing about SVU is richard belzer's character, john munch, who has appeared on something like five different television shows, including homicide (where the character started) and the x-files.

Pubrick

the best thing about Law & Order and its spinoffs is..

..*minutes later*..huh? uh--  sorry, i fell asleep as soon as i heard the words Law & Order.
under the paving stones.

A World Apart

Quote from: xerxesanother great thing about SVU is richard belzer's character, john munch, who has appeared on something like five different television shows, including homicide (where the character started) and the x-files.

I totally agree. He's a really great actor and comedian. He was great on the x-files episode "UNUSUAL SUSPECTS"...yes, i remember the name...die hard x-files fan right here. This guy though is really hilarious and his character is by far the most interesting on SVU.