FUNNY AS SH*T POSTERS

Started by Banky, November 14, 2003, 08:53:31 AM

Banky

I posted a couple around the site but go here.  Its pretty fucking funny.

Raikus

I made the "Lebowskispotting" one my wallpaper. Great stuff. My favorite would have to be "A Fish Called Nemo." That guy has some awesome Photoshop skills.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

TheVoiceOfNick

Has anyone ever seen those Magnolia and Boogie Nights hacks made to look like Criterion covers?  My friend showed it to me one time... I think it was on some guy's yahoo groups or something....

Find Your Magali

"Cool Hand Lucas" was a good one!  :lol:

classical gas

I enjoyed the one of Don Knotts and Patrick Swayze making out.  "Ghost and Mr. Chicken.", although it is a lame title.

Redlum

Oh man, I love these. That Purple Rain Man killed me. Thanks!
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Pas

That's cool, good link

Some are lame as hell though

modage

28 days later.  the life of the party...  before she got infected.  

that one cracks me up.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

aclockworkjj

Ravi

I had to keep from cracking up at the university computer lab, especially at Patrick Swayze holding Don Knotts in an erotic embrace.

Derek237

LOL, funny stuff. Some of them are pretty stupid, but some are halarious, some are even both. Good mix. The funniest is "Ghandi In 60 seconds" , so fucking stupid but so halarious, too. See? See?  :lol:

cine

Somebody should REALLY make "Attack of the Corleones."

SHAFTR

on a somewhat related note,
The Critical Mess posters at Movie Poop Shoot.

Here is a link and an example...

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/mess/archives.html
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ono

Quote from: aclockworkjj
I don't see anything different about this one.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Onomatopoeia
Quote from: aclockworkjj
I don't see anything different about this one.

If I recall correctly...the original wasn't animated...
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"