Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Find Your Magali

Magnolia 3-D: The Reckoning

The second one was a little forced, and they leaned a little bit too much on the break dancing subplot with Rose and Solomon Solomon.

But "The Reckoning," my god. ... Just a tremendous, shattering experience. I'll never forget the first time that Linda hurls that bottle of pills in anger and they all coming flying off the screen toward the audience. I was, like, "Whoa!"  :-D

ono

My favorite is Magnolia 0: The Reign of Frogs.  It's just so touching and moving.  I have never seen that much emotion committed to celluloid.  I mean, when the frog king meets his long-lost father, when his sister croaks, when his brother betrays his family to go off and marry a lizard, oh man.  It just gets me ... right here.  Hope I didn't spoil it for anyone.  I just had to share how moved I was by it.  Thanks for such a great thread.

cine

:evil:  Put "SPOILER" like we all do! Now I'm never seeing that movie...

Anyway, I had to go with Magnolia 2: Electric Boogaloo. Best title.

NEON MERCURY

..Gotta go w/ Short. Cuts  PTA did  GREAT JOB REMAKING THIS FILM AND ADdED HIS OWN TOUCH TO IT........

Derek237

ElPandaRoyal

QuoteThe second one was a little forced, and they leaned a little bit too much on the break dancing subplot with Rose and Solomon Solomon.

I liked the break dance. It was perfect, from the "What do the apostles know?" hosted by Jimmy Gator/produced by Earl Partridge subplot to the marriage of Frank TJ Mackey and Marcie. It was great seeing these two settle down.
Si

Cecil

you people are all on crack