voting for the Xixax Dekapenticon

Started by Jeremy Blackman, November 03, 2003, 05:05:36 PM

Sleuth

I will win the XIXAX DEKAPENTICON
I like to hug dogs

cine

Now, now, you two. Just kiss and make up.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: godardianI woulda voted for it. That's one DVD I'm thinking Santa will be bringing to godardian this year...

And do you think if I ask that Santa guy to bring me Naomi Watts he'll do it?
Si

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas

Quote from: aClockworkWalrusIt never hurt anyone to ask.
what if the question was "would you please hurt me?"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas

Quote from: aClockworkWalrusThey could still say no.
Aha! they could. but someone, somewhere along the line has said "yes.", ending the "never"ending cycle.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: picolas
Quote from: aClockworkWalrusThey could still say no.
Aha! they could. but someone, somewhere along the line has said "yes.", ending the "never"ending cycle.

You smart people and your big confusing words and your small...difficult words...

billybrown

Question:

Regarding the rating of the top 10 films, do we have to grade them 1 thru 10 with each film having it's own number, i.e., 1,2,3,4..., etc, etc, or can we have films tying and go from there, i.e., 1, 2, 2, 4... etc, etc.  Thanks in advance.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: billybrowncan we have films tying and go from there, i.e., 1, 2, 2, 4... etc, etc.

No ties. Just a simple 1-10.

billybrown

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: billybrowncan we have films tying and go from there, i.e., 1, 2, 2, 4... etc, etc.

No ties. Just a simple 1-10.

Okey doke.

Jeremy Blackman

Just a reminder:

votes will be accepted until January 1, 2004

If you want a reminder of the rules and nominations, go here.

modage

interested to see how this turns out.  also, when are the xixax 2003 award nominations begin?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

billybrown

When do the results of the Top 10 Films come in? Voting from that list was like slaughtering your own children in terms of films that just barely didn't make the cut. Very difficult indeed.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: themodernage02interested to see how this turns out.  also, when are the xixax 2003 award nominations begin?

I was wondering the same thing...I missed last years, so I can't wait to participate in these!