NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Pas

Quote from: Stefen on May 12, 2009, 07:20:52 PM
Pozer, you should really do gamefly. It's better than renting games, imo. No late fees.

Motherfuck I didn't know this existed!!! I shall have fun

Stefen

I did it for a couple months, just because last October/November there were like 7 games that came out that I wanted to play.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Stefen you have to pick up UFC Undisputed...really good game. The online is fun if a little bit laggy but I really like the career mode.

Georges St-Pierre has all his real moves (or almost) and his animations are pitch perfect so I imagine all the other UFC fighters are also well represented.

Stefen

Quote from: Pas Rap on May 20, 2009, 07:00:48 AM
Stefen you have to pick up UFC Undisputed...really good game. The online is fun if a little bit laggy but I really like the career mode.

Georges St-Pierre has all his real moves (or almost) and his animations are pitch perfect so I imagine all the other UFC fighters are also well represented.

I played it for literally 8 hours straight yesterday. (in case anyone was wondering why I didn't post for 8 hours yesterday). It's so awesome. At one point, I was like, "Oh, shit -- I have to feed the baby." That's how engrossed I was.

I played just exhibitions with my favorite fighters to start off (GSP, Wanderlei, Cro Cop) then I started playing exhibitions with all the other guys and it's so amazing how the main guys actually fight like they do in real life. It's not just the same fighter with a different face. Each fighter fights like they do in real life. It's amazing.

Then I went online and had a lot of fun. Tons of lag but that should be cleared up. Every little kid wants to pick Brock Lesnar which is funny because he sucks so bad but because he's big and has a flat-top I guess they think he's awesome. Easy submission when you're fighting him. I even subbed him with Eddie Sanchez (lulz) The most frustrating thing is that when someone loses, they can disconnect before it counts. That pisses me off. Hopefully this will get patched soon.

Then I spent the rest of the night creating Fedor Emelianenko (the greatest mixed martial artist of all-time) in career mode and pwn'ed Jobbers and Cans on my way to the HW title.

This game is so awesome. I'll be playing this all summer long.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

the only bad thing about this game is the menus : let me take you through the process of loading a career

Click career
change screen load time
choose fighter, click
change screen load time
''ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR CAREER WITH THIS FIGHTER''
-----Choices------
Yes
No
RETIRE THIS FIGHTER (WTF!?!?!)
Click yes
Change screen load time

this should be : ''career, choose guy, load time, get taken to career mode''

I would've done the process to add sponsor to your fighter but it's just too ridiculous to know by heart

still a kick ass game for sure

Stefen

Yeah, the career gets a little complicated. I'm getting the hang of it. Considering most UFC fans are redneck high school dropouts, I can see them getting mad frustrated with the game.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

woah this game has the shortest lifespan I've ever seen in a game. I'm already a little sick of it and I'll use that promotion they had at EBgames that you can get a full refund for the game if you don't like it after a week. Infamous is coming out tuesday, I bet a looot of people will bring back UFC to get it  :ponder:

The ground fighting seems too random. And the career mode gets quickly boring. The interface is TERRIBLE.

I'd keep it if it wasn't for the fact that I can get another game free.

Stefen

I'm still loving it. I stayed up till 8am Saturday morning playing online. I'm 24-25 in online ranked matches. I'd have 11 more wins if it wasn't for disconnectors. I haven't played the career mode much, but I'm still loving exhibition and online play.

cine

i bought a wii sunday night.

stupidest decision of the year.

i'll never go out this summer.  :(

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

RegularKarate

Quote from: polkablues on May 26, 2009, 06:11:59 PM
Don't worry, the novelty wears off pretty quickly.

Bullshit... this is only true for the games that the wii controls are shoe-horned into.  There are some well-designed games out there.

That being said, I've been really wanting an x-box or at least PS2 lately just so I can play some dumb-guy and nerd-jerk games.

Stefen

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection