Worst Song(s) in A FILM

Started by NEON MERCURY, July 05, 2003, 10:04:24 PM

NEON MERCURY

1.  Act a Fool- from 2fast
2.i don't want to miss a thang- from Armmagedumb
3.limp Bizkit' mission impossible theme song-from MI2
4.P. Diddy/J. Page trashing of Kashmir-from Godzzzzilllaa
5.that stupid song that goes "how many peopple wana kick some ass"(i do ! i do! )  from -jay and silent bob strike back

there has got to be more (help me out )

©brad

hahaha, i thought those songs were good in those movies! haha. i guess that means i'm cool and ur not.

worst song usage- the celion dione titanic song.

Keener

The score of Scarface. Ewww...
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

Alethia

Quote from: KeenerThe score of Scarface. Ewww...

yeah I'll have to agree with that

SoNowThen

That Genesis song in Mona Lisa. Totally doesn't belong.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

filmcritic

The score in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles". Yikes! Irritating, annoying, stupid!
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: filmcriticThe score in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles". Yikes! Irritating, annoying, stupid!

I thought it was good in a "camp" sort-a way.

a new batch:
6.everthing your eardrum received while watching -not another teen movie-
7.the horrid 7th grade  "i just got a guitar and drank a forty w/ my friends and jammed out" noise that  scratches through  the film -Kids-
8.i....iiiiiiiiiiiiii...............iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.eeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love you from-the bodyguard
9.every thing I do I do it for You-from Robin Hood

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: KeenerThe score of Scarface. Ewww...

Well said.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

TheVoiceOfNick

How about any Moby song in a movie? Not that I don't like Moby, but remember in around 2000-2001 when his songs were in EVERYTHING!?!?!

Nick

bonanzataz

i thought the moby song in freddy got fingered was priceless.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Sigur Rós

Nu-metal used as background-music is always horrible!

phil marlowe

Quote from: Sigur RósNu-metal used as background-music is always horrible!
no, you need to see more vin diesel flicks.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: Sigur RósNu-metal used as background-music is always horrible!
no, you need to see more vin diesel flicks.

I've seen The One with Jet Li that was a disaster. The Fast and the Furious is the ony Vin Diesel film I've seen, and I don't remember any nu-metal. I'm sure you are thinking about XXX.

Vile5

My heart will go on in Titanic, puf! i want to vomit just to remind it

and Moby is not so bad
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

TheVoiceOfNick

How about having Prince do the soundtrack for Batman? It was half-way cool back in the day, but today it just makes me cringe.

Nick