Quote from: halo_onOh
My
God.

<claws eyes out>
why would u consciously click on that?

another question, are u a chick?
under the paving stones.

©brad

Quote from: MacGuffinI have an idea, let's talk about Foreign Films.

u know what would be even more fun mac, is if we made a list of our top 39 favorite foreign films and then a poll of who's list is better, and once we've done all that we'll do a poll on whether we all found making the list or voting on the poll was more fun. sound good to u?

Myxo

Quote from: P
Quote from: halo_onOh
My
God.

<claws eyes out>
why would u consciously click on that?

another question, are u a chick?

I thought it was a link to another thread about foreign films as was discussed above. That'll teach me.

.. and to your second question. No.

chainsmoking insomniac

Ah yes, that fucking picture.  I fell for it too....you can't trust anyone nowadays... :(
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Pubrick

Quote from: halo_onI thought it was a link to another thread about foreign films as was discussed above. That'll teach me.

.. and to your second question. No.
ah, ok.

it was just bizarre to me cos it clearly said "goatse.cx" in the link, so everyone would know what they were getting into.
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

Well P, perhaps next time I will pay closer attention to the url..... :wink:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

jokerspath

I'll try not to do it again, though I'm glad to see a few had clicked on it...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT