worst dvd covers

Started by Jeremy Blackman, July 21, 2004, 09:38:46 PM

classical gas

How good can a Seinfeld cover actually be?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RaviThe Seinfeld covers are pretty bad.

It could be worse...

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SiliasRuby

I love how is says "Fox's Hit TV Series"
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

You forgot the peek-a-boo Larry David in the corner.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pozer

Hi I'm Johnny Come Lately and I just wanna say two things: First, Ben Affleck and Jason Biggs make for bad DVD covers. And second, Meet the Parents is a good cover.

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Were those bad covers or just bad movies?

Myxo

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobWere those bad covers or just bad movies?

Both.

Rudie Obias

great movie, horrible dvd cover!!
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

Myxo

I think I'm gunna blind buy Garden State. I've heard so many good things about it.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: MyxomatosisI think I'm gunna blind buy Garden State. I've heard so many good things about it.
It's definitely worth it.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Gamblour.

I think the Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot cover kicks fucking ass
WWPTAD?

The Obstruction

I hate the "normal" cover to Videodrome, but fucking love the criterion cover, which says much more about the film than the "normal" cover which signales bad horror flick.
But on the other hand it's kind of cool, this one, when one has seen the movie!

Long live the new flesh !

"I don't like the word ironic. I like the word absurdity, and I don't really understand the word 'irony' too much. The irony comes when you try to verbalize the absurd. When irony happens without words, it's much more exalted." David Lynch