What's In Your DVD Player?

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 07:29:53 PM

©brad

was just as fun as i remember it being. the commentary track, however, was 2 hours of jj abrams and tom cruise giving eachother head.

JJ: Dude, I love this shot!
TOM: I love this shot too!
JJ: You are so great in this scene.
TOM: You directed this scene so great.
JJ: I love this next shot.
TOM: I love this next shot too.
JJ: You were great here.
TOM: So were you man!

and so on.

JG

Quote from: modage on November 23, 2006, 09:53:06 PM

i hope i was not alone.  :yabbse-grin:

nope!  followed the ice storm in what is becoming my thanksgiving tradition

though i followed it up with:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Fernando

last days of gerry the elephant

I love this movie... a tear jerker, everytime.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pwaybloe

I was hesitant at first, but I've warmed up to it like a nice cozy fire.  Roasting marshmallows, of course. 

hedwig

context, context, context.

Ravi

out of the 23 episodes i've seen , i've only really liked a full minute probably. it's such a shame that they waste time with the dreadful characters that aren't shatner or spader. too bad cos season 1 was kinda charming. boston barely legal.
context, context, context.