eternal sunshine de l'mind spotless..

Started by Satcho9, February 03, 2003, 10:15:53 PM

Pubrick

yes. i'm gonna quote them so ppl of this page can appreciate em sum more..
Quote from: MacGuffin

yummers.
under the paving stones.

meatwad

excellent posters. Seeing them twice made me like them even more

modage

Quote from: Pwith the inclusion of dunst, that's a perfect cast.

that was a good one.  those posters are great.  i hope this is as good as it looks and not as okay as it could be.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

:? ..whats up w/ the high praISE  for dunnst.....
here is my analogy....

dunst:whihterspoon:stiles:michelle- gellar:mandy moore:spears:love-heweitt:

there all 100% pure wisconsin cheese.......(mtv movie staples)..they represent all  of that h$llyW$$d bullsh*t made just more monney and nno creative art to it..........
dunnnnst reminnds me of the type of girl that would do tricks off of a huffy bicycle ..and do cartwheels along the yard  and spout'n generic catchphrases....

FREE ADVICE:  this would be perfect if amannda peet was in dunst's place

ono

I'd love to give Kirsten the benefit of the doubt, but these quotes (and some of the movies she's been in) don't bode too well for her.
Quote from: Kirsten Dunst said rather thanOn turning down the role of Angela in "American Beauty": "When I read it, I was 15 and I don't think I was mature enough to understand the script's material. I didn't want to be kissing Kevin Spacey. Come on! Lying there naked with rose petals?"
Yeah, I'm glad she stayed away from this movie.  Not because I don't think she could pull it off as an actress, but because she obviously doesn't get it, and probably still doesn't.
Quote from: Kirsten Dunst said rather thanBoys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you.

Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?
Change "boy" to "girl" and you have a more accurate statement.  Heh.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Kirsten Dunst said rather thanBoys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you.

Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?

.......hahahahhhah..thats some funnny sh*t...thannnks Onno..

this crap reminnds me of something that you would read in an issue of seventeen magazine...... :roll:

oakmanc234

Fantastic trailer and now fantastic posters. Hopefully the movie follows the same.

Jim Carrey. Charlie Kaufman. Kirsten Dunst. Jon Brion. Hell yeah. Can't wait.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

even though i didnt like Human Nature, i have faith (unless he fucks up something major) this will be Top 10 material.  it looks great, i think.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Redlum

I see what they're doing with this one. Great though, Mr Blue Sky sounds great in the cinema. And I like that they've used my favourite portion of the song (the second half).
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

snaporaz

awesome. i think i like the new trailer better.

kotte

Pedro

teaser is better than this trailer, but this movie just might kick serious ass.

Pubrick

give a shit about trailers, without spoiling half the movie for myself by watching that tool of the devil, i just KNOW this WILL ROCK MY WORLD, cos dunst/winslet is hot and stuff.

i've only seen one pic from the set, of winslet or sumone on a statue of an elephant. that says it all really, brilliant idea.
under the paving stones.

picolas

pretty certain this will be the best movie of the year now. what with pre-judging getting so advanced and all.