...gave him some myself.

Started by Sally O'Malley, May 24, 2003, 01:38:27 AM

Sally O'Malley

:arrow: Romantic Comedy (2004)
hmm, sounds familar...hmm?

........................seem to remember a soul who needed some advice on a script
he was working on. in this section of the pta msg brd...very similar to this one.
..the 'highlander' was a documentary and the events happend in real time.

Ghostboy

I remember that post very well. I remember thinking that it was the kind of idea I couldn't believe hadn't been done already. So maybe somebody beat him to it...but if not, props to a former member of this board's original incarnation!

Redlum

I remember that script too! Sounds good anyway.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

polkablues

Hmm... As I recall, it was FilmStudent who was talking about that script idea, and since I don't think he was ever a writer on the short-lived John Leguizamo sketch comedy series "House of Buggin" (as the guy who wrote this script was), it's probably one of those nasty coincidences that seem to happen every time you have a good idea.   :?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Dirk

Quote from: fort dawg........................seem to remember a soul who needed some advice on a script
he was working on. in this section of the pta msg brd...very similar to this one.

Charlie??
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.