pictures of reilly in anger management

Started by sphinx, February 04, 2003, 08:44:30 PM

MacGuffin

Columbia Takes Kopps for Happy Madison

Adam Sandler's production company, currently atop the box office with Anger Management, will develop an English-language remake of Swedish comedy Kopps.

The Hollywood Reporter says the film centers on a small-town police force that is on the verge of being shut down because of a lack of crime in the area. In order to save their jobs, the local cops take matters into their own hands.

Directed by Josef Fares, Kopps opened recently in Sweden, and is posting successful numbers. Columbia Pictures won a tight bidding war for the remake rights on behalf of Sandler's Happy Madison production company.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thecowgoooesmooo

Reilly has to be one of the ugliest guyz in show biz, but I love him. My girlfriend agrees.

I think its great that he is 1 of many other actors that shows that talent dosen't just mean that you have to look like brad pitt...

chris

picolas

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooReilly has to be one of the ugliest guyz in show biz

i enjoy the man's face.

Cecil

maybe hes one of the ugliest, but he isnt 'ugly'