Angels & Demons

Started by MacGuffin, November 07, 2008, 11:50:11 AM

MacGuffin

Teaser Trailer here.

Release Date: May 15, 2009 (wide)

Starring: Tom Hanks, Ewan McGregor, Ayelet Zurer, Stellan Skarsgard, Kristof Konrad

Directed by: Ron Howard

Premise: Robert Langdon tries to solve a murder and unravel a plot by an ancient group, the Illuminati, to blow up the Vatican during a papal conclave.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

I don't want to like this...but its itching at me.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Catholic League to battle 'Demons'
Org launches crusade against Howard pic
Source: Variety

HOLLYWOOD -- The Catholic League plans to do battle with the Ron Howard pic "Angels and Demons" -- even though the org's crusade against Sony's 2006 "The Da Vinci Code" may have actually helped that film earn a huge $758 million worldwide.

Claiming the project has an anti-Catholic agenda, the league announced on Monday that it will send several news releases discussing what it says are falsehoods in Dan Brown's book and Howard's pic, which bows on May 15.

Skeleton FilmWorks