Crawford

Started by Sleepless, October 08, 2008, 04:01:58 AM

Sleepless

Just watched this. Very good documentary. When George W. Bush moves into the small town of Crawford, Texas, it has repercussions on everyone who lives there.

"A small town thrust into big politics when George W. Bush moves in next door. Gritty, authentic and often funny, CRAWFORD is Hulu's first movie premiere."

Trailer here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/37150/crawford-crawford-trailer

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

squints

I just watched this and I really liked it.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche