My Name Is Earl

Started by jtm, June 14, 2005, 08:12:52 PM

72teeth

RIGHT ON, ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE....
good writting, lots a laffs and heart and Living Thing which is a sure thumbs up...quickly becoming one of my new favorite shows...congrats to NBC...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

squints

Didn't catch the new episode? as funny as the first?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

JG

are people keeping up with this show.  it's pretty great. 

Raikus

I am. It keeps getting better, I think. The Joy's Wedding episode had me rolling. Earl followed by The Office is quickly becoming my favorite TV hour.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Ravi

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/my-name-is-earl.html

Title: My Name Is Earl
Starring: Jason Lee
Released: 26th September 2006
SRP: $49.98

Further Details:

Fox Home Entertainment has sent over artwork for the first season of My Name Is Earl which stars Jason Lee. This four-disc package will be available to own from the 26th September, and should retail at around $49.98. According to our friends at TVShowsOnDVD.com, extras will include commentaries on selected episodes, deleted scenes from Pilot, Joy's Fancy Figurine, Monkeys in Space, O Karma, Where Art Thou and Stole a Badge, a newly-made Family Guy-crossover episode in which Earl's life is influenced by Stewie instead of Carson Daly after that accident, a cast blooper reel, a behind the scenes featurette, a Mobizzo.com Promo, and a promo for the soundtrack. We've attached the official package artwork below: