Dexter

Started by gob, October 24, 2006, 01:59:21 PM

Pas

has anyone seen a show with more easy clues ??? still pretty good though

w/o horse

Quote from: Pas Rap on December 13, 2007, 07:23:05 PM
has anyone seen a show with more easy clues ??? still pretty good though

Oh I know.  Just watched season 1 and three episodes were about revealing who the ice cream truck killer was.  But it was blatantly revealed in the first of those episodes.  Sometimes the writing is really, really bad too.  How about when he's about to kill the shrink?  Is that how a serial killer would give his first ever confession, like he'd been keeping a birthday party a surprise?  And if you didn't get it:  Dexter poses as an ordinary person with a full range of emotions but he's just faking it.  Why, outside of the irony, is Dexter's profession a criminal investigator?  Because Mary Tyler Moore's was a reporter?

We watched the whole season though.  Pretty good.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Kal

Season 3 starts September 28. Great trailer!

picolas

i hope that only gave away the first couple eps.

my guess is those are the first two episodes
context, context, context.

diggler

season two was a slow burn but had one hell of a finale. can't wait!
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

cine

anyone catch the season 3 premiere yet?

so good..

Kal

Quote from: Cinephile on September 09, 2008, 11:46:14 PM
anyone catch the season 3 premiere yet?

so good..

how come? it starts at the end of the month?

cine

oh its online man, get with it !

Kal

'Dexter' picked up for 2 more seasons
Showtime orders 24 episodes of Emmy-nominated series

By Kimberly Nordyke
Oct 21, 2008
Showtime has renewed its top-rated drama series "Dexter" for two more seasons.

The premium cable network has ordered 12 episodes each for Seasons 4 and 5, with the fourth season set to go into production in the spring in Los Angeles.

Season 3 premiered Sept. 28 and is averaging 2.5 million weekly viewers combined across all airings, up 16% over the same period last season. When DVR and on-demand numbers are factored in, Showtime expects that number to exceed 3 million weekly viewers.

"Dexter," which stars Michael C. Hall as a complicated and conflicted blood-spatter expert for the Miami police department who moonlights as a serial killer, was nominated for five Emmys this year, including best drama series and best lead actor in a drama. The show also received a 2008 Peabody Award.

Showtime president of entertainment Robert Greenblatt credited the cast, producing team and Jeff Lindsay, author of the books on which "Dexter" is based, for the show's success.

"I thought at best we would attract a devoted cult audience but soon realized that, ironically, this show is so thematically rich and layered with humanity that audiences of all kinds have flocked to it," he said.

John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton, Clyde Phillips and Charles H. Eglee serve as executive producers for Season 3. Hall, Scott Buck and Melissa Rosenberg are co-executive producers.

-

That is great news, only for one detail that may fuck things up. The article says they are starting production in Los Angeles? Either they made a mistake, or the fucking writers are moving the show to LA, which would suck big time.

SiliasRuby

Or they have always shot in LA and doubled it for miami...?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Kal

Quote from: SiliasRuby on October 22, 2008, 12:29:17 AM
Or they have always shot in LA and doubled it for miami...?

Could be. There are way too many Miami shots, places I recognize, etc... but maybe they do shoot most scenes in LA and some in Miami. It makes sense, as Showtime does not have offices here and they produce most of their shows in Cali.

BTW Season 3 is fucking amazing. It started a bit slow, but its really good now and Jimmy Smits is perfect in it. Anybody watching?

Fernando

yeah, jimmy smith is awesome, i hated at first that he was in it mainly because it reminded me of the prequels but he's doing a great job. and yes, last night's was pretty good.

SPOLERS ahead

although obviously dex will live, it will be pretty interesting how they handle his escape/rescue and what will happen to miguel prado, guy is out of control and careless, i think maria will get very close to discover he killed that lawyer if dex doesn't act before she finds out. and i hope dex's dad has some screen time in the last two eps....

spoilers
man i hope we NEVER find out about what happened with dexter, and books and movies are created trying to answer what the fuck happened after tonite's episode. absolutely the best season, which i attribute to a coupla reasons:

-less screen time for rita and her kids and everyone who's not important, really. fuck all those other guys.
-jimmy smits and his larger than life presence.
-this new absolute rivalry between dexter and miguel. someday, i want to make a story about enemies with this intensity and passion. reminds me of 'the prestige'.
-the sequences with dexter's dad create the fictional atmosphere the show needed since the first season. the problem of dexter, a serial killer, 's morality is waay surpased.

will post more when the new episodes come.
thank you dexter the tv show for being decent.
context, context, context.

Kal

two more episodes to go, but like it says in a post before there are already 2 more seasons in the making!

its interesting to think where they will go. of course we still have to see how this one ends, but so far we have had him showing who he is, then him being hunted in season 2, then him finally sharing his secret now, and what is next? this experience may change him forever. i was hoping to seeing everything go crazy during the wedding.