The Old Souls Revival

Started by Neil, March 07, 2013, 01:32:16 AM

Sleepless

I'm digging it. St. Louis, St. Louis sounded completely different to OSR, but then there's your familiar throaty vocals on Jump Ship. Crop Circles made me LOL. I think it's between that, Dance Studio, and Middle of the Road for my personal favorite. It's all great though.

You should consider submitting to my local public radio music station.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Neil

Quote from: Sleepless on June 22, 2020, 09:22:25 AM
I'm digging it. St. Louis, St. Louis sounded completely different to OSR, but then there's your familiar throaty vocals on Jump Ship. Crop Circles made me LOL. I think it's between that, Dance Studio, and Middle of the Road for my personal favorite. It's all great though.

You should consider submitting to my local public radio music station.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

My friend Drew and I are super proud of this thing and feel it turned out pretty good sonically. He joking said, "now we have to figure out how to play these songs this good" and it was cracking me up. But, thanks a million. < 3

I'll be submitting that within week!

it's on bandcamp now too!

http://lsxprss.bandcamp.com/
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Neil

Quote from: polkablues on June 19, 2020, 06:39:38 PM
Everybody support Neil so his band can buy some vowels.

PR T PLS FLKS!!!

Neil

Pre script: I'm sorry, but I've made more new music, this time it's a group called American Bad Boys.

Here are the first two we've put out in the last couple months. Red version and Blue Version
Spoiler: ShowHide
 it fucking rules

We made all the music and all that hoopla.

https://americanbadboys.bandcamp.com/

Shit is also available on all DSPs. Please be as harsh as you ever were.

Drenk

Really like the presentation and what I've heard so far; I'll listen to the full thing later this week.
Ascension.