I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

SiliasRuby

How I Met Your Mother Season 2
Myra Breckinridge
Poltergeist 25th Anniversary
Sleepy Hollow
You Kill Me
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

samsong

ElPandaRoyal

Si

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

last days of gerry the elephant

<3

Edit: Wow the spine is so funky, I'm posting pictures because I think it's worth a look!

The color looks more red there because of my ever so yellow incandescent bulb, but imagine a phosphorus orange...

SiliasRuby

Miami Vice Season 3
Birth
Fracture

My Collection

samsong

i won mala noche from dvdbeaver.   :laughing:

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

The Red Vine

"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

SiliasRuby

Planet Terror
Boston Legal Season 1
Boston Legal Season 2
California Split
Pretty Woman
Defending Your Life
In and Out
The Searchers

My Collection

Stefen

Quote from: The Red Vine on October 16, 2007, 11:06:46 PM
I love Best Buy.

That's a great cover. Like I'm surprised.

Mac, what the fuck is that? How many Transformers versions were released? I'm a sucker for good packaging. Which one should I buy? I'm leaning towards that one. Did I say buy? HAHA. I meant....find.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen on October 17, 2007, 11:38:13 PMMac, what the fuck is that? How many Transformers versions were released? I'm a sucker for good packaging. Which one should I buy? I'm leaning towards that one. Did I say buy? HAHA. I meant....find.

It's not a special edition that you can buy anywhere; it's a Target exclusive. That's the case and the discs are held on Optimus Prime's back. I think that was the best one. WalMart had a bonus disc with an animated prequel, Best Buy had the double disc with a couple figurines and a lithograph and Circuit City had a free hat.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

JG

last days of gerry the elephant

With so many of you buying Days of Heaven I can only hope that it's better than "The New World"