eternal sunshine de l'mind spotless..

Started by Satcho9, February 03, 2003, 10:15:53 PM

EL__SCORCHO

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Quote from: EL__SCORCHO
Quote from: The Silver BulletI felt that he didn't know how to direct the film until the third act.

I felt the opposite way. I felt everything was perfect until that horrible third act which completely ruined the film for me.
:shock:

Did you get the joke?   Or did you get it and not appreciate it?

I got the joke, but I thought it was kind of lame. I liked the first 2/3 so much that I just wanted it to keep going that way and ditch the joke.

mindfuck

Wow. Just finished reading this. I'm not too sure about the cast, but I really hope they can pull this off.

NEON MERCURY

H-e-double hockey sticks YEAH!!!!!!

Mark Ruffalo is in this

MacGuffin

Release Date Shifts: "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" has been delayed to early 2004.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffinRelease Date Shifts: "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" has been delayed to early 2004.
what? yeah i guess there's way too much shit happening at the end of the year anyway. but that sucks tho, no oscar cleanup.
under the paving stones.

modage

yeah, this is great news.  they're burying it.  lets look at history...

being john malkovich november 1999
human nature april 2002
adaptation december 2002
confessions of a dangerous mind january 2003

hmm.  which two of those were successful, and which two opened without making so much as a peep at the box office?  see what a difference a month or two makes?  great.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

this movie will be shit i predict right now, when jim carrey trys to branch out he sucks the life out of whatever that project is and he comes across as trying to hard

and charlie kaufman is over rated the only reason he is so hot right now is because nobody is trying to do anything differnt and he is, but he is way to self important and not interesting enough a person to earn that right

morris day from the time is self important , but the man earned the right at birth

charlie kaufman is a self hating " i go to my shrink 5 times a week" whiney loser"

and the best parts of being john malcovich wernt his ideas, like charlie sheen as the ironic best friend that wasnt in the script i think spike thought it would be funny , and charlie was in on the joke and played it well with modesty and class and came across looking cool

and the other cool shit in the film was also spikes directing

fuck charlie kaufman

cine

Kaufman's concepts and ideas give Jonze a hard-on to direct it, so he must be doing something right.

I see what you mean thought about the guy. But really... the movie is going to be great. How can it fail?

Quote from: CinephileKaufman's concepts and ideas give Jonze a hard-on to direct it, so he must be doing something right.

I see what you mean thought about the guy. But really... the movie is going to be great. How can it fail?

no spike is a smart guy he is trying to show that he is not a one trick pony

he can make films like adapation and then make jackass whiche he pretty much helped create

but he is better then kaufman who i think is over rated, like i said nobody in hollywood is trying anything differnt and he is, so he is the soup dejour

but differnt does not always mean good

i just dont find him to be interesting, and that part about him not writting in the script charlie sheen just said it all to me

because it was such a great idea, two guys who have nothing in common playing best pals

and sheen at the end bald, that was great

and god that part about the kathrine keener turning out to be a lesbian, how wrong is that

just because she is strong willed she must be a dyke ?????

hack writting one O 1

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
no spike is a smart guy he is trying to show that he is not a one trick pony

but he is better then kaufman who i think is over rated

I never said Spike was shit. He's a very talented director (and I liked him in Three Kings).

So Spike is 'better than Kaufman'...... I think you should be using one of your analogies right about now, dontcha think?  :wink:

Quote from: Pu just hate him cos he's jewish.

yes me and him discussed that today at our "Zionist Organization of America" convenetion at the ramada inn

" charlie your making us non jews who get called jews by euro trash nazi's , look bad when you bitch and whine like a fag, be a man , get pussy you are the hottest writter in hollywood go out and fuck every hot chick who wants a career and leave the psychologist visits  alone................ get laid "

MacGuffin

Trailer here in crappy streaming.

Is it now required that Charlie Kaufman movies have to have ELO's "Mr. Blue Sky" in their trailers?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Teen Wolf

Anybody know what song that is in the trailer?

modage

Quote from: Teen WolfAnybody know what song that is in the trailer?

Quote from: MacGuffinIs it now required that Charlie Kaufman movies have to have ELO's "Mr. Blue Sky" in their trailers?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.