i am curious blue/yellow

Started by Lance, June 14, 2003, 03:41:56 PM

Lance

Has anyone seen this? how is it?

Gold Trumpet

More interesting than I thought it would be and the first is endurable because of how it goes back and forth between this girl's personal and political life and speaks to make her political ideas kinda naive considering her interests and how she presents herself. The movie though is fairly hard to sit through and Criterion advertises the movie as scandalous and such when the sex scenes are few and far between and even if they are for the purpose of making this girl feel "real", they still seem out of place and focused upon like separate from the rest of the movie considering of how drawn out they become. I'm not sure if this movie is worth the money, but really depends on how pyschotic of a fan for Criterion and Swedish cinema.

~rougerum

hedwig

I Am Curious-Yellow is very interesting.

Chest Rockwell

I have them. I think they are pretty interesting. I actually thought it was least interesting during the political stuff. Anyways, I thought they were rather good as companion pieces. Just listen to Gold Trumpet, as he is kind of right some of the time.

ono

Quote from: Chest RockwellJust listen to Gold Trumpet, as he is kind of right some of the time.
Line of the week.