Singles

Started by Laya Ezrah, June 23, 2004, 10:09:05 AM

Laya Ezrah

Hello to all.  In the movie  SINGLES  there were a lot of sections divided with titles and still-frames for each.  For example:  Have fun.  Stay single.  

I'm looking for a painting Cameron Crowe used in his last still-frame shot.  It's a painting of a women sitting alone at a table.  The chapter was titled:  What took you so long?

If anyone can help me with the name of the painting or artist I'd very much appreciate it.

Many thanks....  Laya Ezrah
"I know, I know, I know that I don't have a clue as to who you are but I know that I'm falling in love with who I know so far"  L.e.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Laya EzrahI'm looking for a painting Cameron Crowe used in his last still-frame shot.  It's a painting of a women sitting alone at a table.  The chapter was titled:  What took you so long?

If anyone can help me with the name of the painting or artist I'd very much appreciate it.

In the end credits, it's listed as: "Automat" by Edward Hopper.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Laya Ezrah

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!  L.e.
"I know, I know, I know that I don't have a clue as to who you are but I know that I'm falling in love with who I know so far"  L.e.