24!

Started by Gamblour., December 22, 2003, 11:01:32 PM

Gamblour.

Was it just me or was anyone else super turned on by the constant references to the First Lady's breasts?
WWPTAD?

Reinhold

tonight's episodes weren't nearly as good as last night's.

possible SPOILERs:
who do yu think the creepy guy in the blue-lit control room is? how long do you think it'll be till Rudy realizes jack isn't guilty?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Ravi

Yeah, there's always the person at CTU who follows protocol even though its wrong in this case, and later realizes that Jack is right.  You'd think that they'd learn to listen to whatever Jack says by this point.

polkablues

Quote from: Ravi on January 17, 2006, 02:03:43 AM
Yeah, there's always the person at CTU who follows protocol even though its wrong in this case, and later realizes that Jack is right.  You'd think that they'd learn to listen to whatever Jack says by this point.

That's the feeling I get when I watch "Medium".  It's like, she's always right... so why do they spend the first half-hour of every episode not believing her?
My house, my rules, my coffee

ProgWRX

yeah some shows will always suffer by their own format and formula... shows like law and order, when you know that if they've caught a suspect and theres still 20 min left then its NOT him, or House, when you see the patient getting "well" and theres still lots of time left you kNOW their going to get sick again...

still sometimes they find a way to work around it and it works well :)
-Carlos

Quote from: Ravi on January 17, 2006, 02:03:43 AM

the writers have killed most of this persons, though.
context, context, context.

oh my effing gourd, was it intense. i cheered, i shed a tear for ______ (my cheesiest moment in a while), and now i have to know how the damned thing ends.

edit: if anyone knows where to get the torrents for  episodes 3 and 4 , please help!

Gamblour.

SPOILERS of course

The scene between Audrey and Jack was possibly one of the best of the whole series. I expected nothing of it, but my god, there really IS so much emotion behind their relationship. The writer/directors were smart, they took their time with that scene, and it was so incredible. I really liked this episode, took every cliche (mole at CTU, crazy lady suicide) and turned it around, nicely I would say.
WWPTAD?

JG

yeah i thought this episode was great in that it looked like it was walking into a cliche a couple of times and completely turned a 180. 

Kal

Cant believe nobody said anything about the last episode... nobody here watching anymore?

They killed a bunch of people... including someone important that I actually liked a lot... anybody? anyone?

At least they are trying to make it more unpredictable... and it worked a little... still that President is a fucking disgrace and it the worse thing is that he is much more real than David Palmer

Ravi

SPOILERS

Quote from: kal on March 09, 2006, 12:48:33 AM
At least they are trying to make it more unpredictable... and it worked a little... still that President is a fucking disgrace and it the worse thing is that he is much more real than David Palmer

And the vice president wants to declare martial law!

Why didn't they shut down the ventilation systems at the hospital and CTU?  Should have been the first thing done.

RIP Edgar Stiles  :yabbse-sad:

grand theft sparrow

There's only one thing that needs to be said about this past week's episode.

C.

THOMAS

HOWELL!!!!!

and fucking robocop.
best season ever.they're finally taking seriously the silliness in it.

grand theft sparrow

:yabbse-angry:

Fuck those mutherfuckers, man!  They've done the unforgivable!  I can't watch the show anymore!  What they did was WRONG WRONG WRONG!

MINOR SPOILER

but now we know what happened to Desmond after he left the hatch!

Kal

What the fuck is wrong with them... who the fuck is left? Jack, and thats not even certain anymore!

I dont like where this is going... and its also for sure the last season of the show if they keep going like this.